Call of Duty players can grab some exclusive benefits just by pre-ordering Modern Warfare 2, so here’s every pre-order bonus available to players, including the Vault Edition.
Modern Warfare 2 draws ever closer, bringing a globe-trotting campaign, multiplayer, Warzone 2, and the DMZ mode. While players enjoyed the beta, we’ll have to wait until October 28 for the full game to launch.
In the meantime, pre-orders are live, offering players a ton of exclusive benefits such as Warzone skins and early access. Here’s every confirmed pre-order bonus for Modern Warfare 2, including the Vault Edition bonuses.
- Early access to Modern Warfare 2 campaign
- Modern Warfare 2 pre-order skins
- Modern Warfare 2 Vault Edition pre-order bonuses
- Modern Warfare 2 CoD: Mobile Red Team 141 Ghost skin
- Modern Warfare 2 Oni Operator Pack
Early access to Modern Warfare 2 campaign with pre-order
Although it was leaked already, Activision officially confirmed that anyone who pre-orders Modern Warfare 2’s digital edition can play the campaign over a week before launch.
While Modern Warfare 2 arrives on October 28, anyone who has pre-ordered the game can access the full campaign on October 20.
Modern Warfare 2 pre-order Warzone skins
As another incentive, pre-ordering Modern Warfare 2’s digital edition will unlock the Final Judgement Bundle and Khaled Al-Asad Operator Bundle in both Vanguard and Warzone.
Here’s everything included in Warzone and Vanguard’s Final Judgement bundle:
- Deathknell Lucas Skin
- Bloodthirsty Automaton Blueprint
- Death’s Judgement Calling Card
- Underworldly Emblem
- Devil’s Head Reticle
- Night Stalk Sticker
- I Look Intimidating Lucas Quip
- Bloody Nose Lucas Quip
Here’s everything included in the Khaled Al-Asad Operator Bundle:
- Rough Revolutionary Operator skin
- War Lord Operator skin
- Legendary Weapon Blueprints
- The Immortal Lion Player Title
- Captured on Camera Charm
- Urzikstan Forever Emblem
- The Second Horseman Spray
- Al-Qatalia Sticker
- Explosive Charisma Calling Card
Modern Warfare 2 Vault Edition pre-order bonuses
For those looking to get everything out of Modern Warfare 2 at launch, they can pre-order the Vault Edition which grants even more pre-order bonuses.
From the Call of Duty blog, here’s everything you get if you pre-order the Vault Edition:
- All previously listed rewards.
- Red Team 141: Four playable Multiplayer Operators — Ghost, Farah, Price, and Soap — each wearing a special masked outfit.
- CoD: Mobile players will also receive the Red Team 141 Ghost skin for pre-ordering the MW2 Vault Edition.
- FJX Cinder Weapon Vault: At Call of Duty: Next, we plan to share more details on this and the new Gunsmith.
- Season One Battle Pass and 50 Tier Skips: If you purchase the Vault Edition after Season One, the free Battle Pass and Tier Skips apply to the current season.
- Khaled Al-Asad Bundle: 2 Legendary Operator skins, 2 Legendary Weapon Blueprints, and additional content for Modern Warfare® (2019) and Warzone.
- Judgement Operator Bundle: Legendary Operator Skin, Legendary Weapon Blueprint, and additional content Modern Warfare® (2019) and Warzone.
- Ghost Legacy Pack: 20+ free items celebrating the Task Force 141 icon, for Modern Warfare® (2019) and Warzone, unlocked upon pre-purchase.
Modern Warfare 2 CoD: Mobile Red Team 141 Ghost skin
For those who enjoy mobile gaming, pre-ordering the Vault Edition of Modern Warfare 2 will also provide them with the Red Team 141 Ghost skin for use in CoD: Mobile.
Simply pre-order the Modern Warfare 2 Vault Edition, link your Activision account in CoD: Mobile, and check your in-game mailbox after the game launches on October 28 as you should find a code.
“Once you receive a code, visit www.callofduty.com/redemption and enter your UID (found in your Call of Duty: Mobile profile, under your username), as well as your unique code.”
“Head to Call of Duty: Mobile’s in-game mailbox to claim your reward and deploy Ghost – Red Team 141 into Call of Duty: Mobile’s Multiplayer and Battle Royale modes.”
Modern Warfare 2 Oni Operator Pack
For PlayStation players, you can also get the Oni Operator Pack for pre-ordering the game on Sony’s console.
Simply pre-order the digital edition of Modern Warfare 2 on the PlayStation Store and you will receive the Oni Operator Pack upon launch of the game on October 28.
The Oni Operator Pack includes:
- Hiro “Oni” Watanabe Operator
- High Level Weapon Blueprint (unnamed weapon)
- Oni’s dual-wield knives
If you’ve pre-ordered Modern Warfare 2 on Steam, be sure to check out how to ensure you get all of the pre-order bonuses.
Image Credit: Activision
Warzone 2 players find genius way to score easy DMZ kills
DMZ in Warzone 2 offers a new way to experience Call of Duty, and a new extraction tactic could make...
Overwatch 2 devs confirm changes coming to confusing Ranked Play system
The Overwatch 2 devs have responded to confusion about new ranks in Season 2 and reassured players that changes to...
Bizarre Warzone 2 Gulag glitch makes you execute your own teammate
A bizarred glitch has popped up in Warzone 2's Gulag which causes players to accidentally execute their own teammates.