A new Disney Dreamlight Valley update has been dropped and the December 16 hotfix delivers a few key changes and specifically addresses multiple quests that aren’t performing as they should.
In the meantime, players have got plenty of time to enjoy this iteration of Disney Dreamlight Valley whether it’s catching the hard-to-find White Sturgeon fish, or simply rounding up Sunstone Fragments for Mother Gothel.
There are plenty of mainline quests to complete in the game, and to make sure that players are enjoying a more complete experience, the December 16 update aims to provide this – and we have the complete patch notes.
Disney Dreamlight Valley December 16 update hotfix: Quest improvements
As well as a few general upgrades and repairs made to Disney Dreamlight Valley stability and optimization, the devs have really focused on the in-game quests and tinkered with them to ensure they’re fully operational.
A Deal With Ursula and The Illumination are just a couple of examples of quests that have been on the receiving end of the December 16 hotfix.
It seems that players were having issues with several quests in which technical mishaps were preventing players from advancing in their objectives. There are even more that have been looked at, and you can check out the full patch notes for the Disney Dreamlight Valley December 16 update below.
Disney Dreamlight Valley December 16 update hotfix: complete patch notes
– Story-related items will no longer appear in the crafting menu before they are intended to be available.
– Improved feedback in Buzz Lightyear’s house to make it easier to exit.
– “You’re My Favorite Deputy” quest: Improved item spawns to prevent them from falling outside of the map or into static objects.
– “Restoring the Sunstone” quest: We are continuing to push iterative fixes to help users who are still encountering issues with this quest. Today’s fix should help some players, but we are continuing to investigate, as we anticipate the issue may persist for others. We will be keeping a close eye on this through the next update.
– “A Deal With Ursula” quest: Players will now be able to place the four crystals on the pedestals necessary to complete this quest.
– “The Mystery of Stolen Socks” quest: The next step of this quest will now be accessible for players who clear the necessary trash. Donald and Dreamlight Valley thank you!
– “The Illumination” quest: Placing the blanket fort in the house will now complete this quest.
– Boba tea is great. Giant boba tea is even better! But in the Valley… maybe it was a little too big. Boba tea items will now appear as their intended, normal size.
– Various stability and optimization improvements.
We also have a ton of other Disney Dreamlight Valley guides and content that you might find useful as well:
How to get Night Shards in Disney Dreamlight Valley | How to get Dream Shards in Disney Dreamlight Valley | How to get Emeralds in Disney Dreamlight Valley | How to complete Treasure Hunt quest in Disney Dreamlight Valley | How to remove mushrooms in Disney Dreamlight Valley | How to feed animals & their favorite foods in Disney Dreamlight Valley | All Disney Dreamlight Valley fish locations & sell prices | All Disney Dreamlight Valley The Sunstone Fragments locations | Disney Dreamlight Valley codes for free ingredients
Image Credit: Disney
Best controller settings for Warzone Caldera
To improve your accuracy and movement in Warzone Caldera, here are the best controller settings to use in the battle...
How long is Hogwarts Legacy? Main story length & time to complete
Hogwarts Legacy is full of magaical activites, but how long will it take to compelte the main story and all...
Apex Legends TDM explained
The Apex Legends Season 16 update will bring TDM to the game, here's our guide on the mode so you...