Destiny 2 Season of the chosen roadmap
Bungie has revealed the roadmap for Destiny 2’s new Season of the Chosen event, running from February 9 to May 11, 2021.
Bungie has released the roadmap for the upcoming Season of the Chosen for Destiny 2’s next major content drop.
In a blog post from Bungie, the developer has confirmed the upcoming content for the “Season of the Chosen” running from February 9, 2021 until May 11, 2021. The event will bring plenty of new content for free players, and additional content for owners of game expansions.
Expect to see new strikes, battlegrounds, trials and quests throughout the season. Here’s the full breakdown.
Season of The Chosen Content Roadmap
- February 9
- Behemoth and Hailstone Battlegrounds (Requires Season of The Chosen Expansion)
- Devil’s Lair and Fallen S.A.B.E.R. Strikes Open (Free for all players)
- H.E.L.M. Comes Online (Free)
- Stasis Aspect Quests Begin (Requires Beyond Light Expansion)
- February 12
- A new trials season begins. New armor, weapons & more up for grabs. (Free)
- February 16
- Cleansing battleground opens in the Cosmodrome. (Requires Season of The Chosen Expansion)
- February 23
- Oracle Battleground releases. (Requires Season of The Chosen Expansion)
- Iron Banner returns. (Free)
- March 23
- Proving grounds strike opens for Season Pass owners.
- Iron Banner (Free)
- March 30
- Proving Grounds Strike & Nightfall opens for all players for free.
- April 13
- Iron Banner (Free)
- April 20 – May 9
- Guardian Games (Free)
- May 7-9
- Guardian Games Closing Ceremony (Free)
Additionally, the end of the season graphic says “and more”, hinting at more content coming. We’ll update you if we get our hands on any more information.
All Ranked Play rewards in Modern Warfare 2 & how to get them in Season 2 Reloaded
Here are all of the Ranked Play rewards you can earn in Modern Warfare 2 Season 2 Reloaded along with...
All Quagsire weaknesses & resistances in Pokemon
Here's everything there is to know about Quagsire's weaknesses, resistances, and immunities to beat it in Pokemon battles.
FIFA 23 FUT Ballers: End date, Play to Style upgrades, players, objectives & more
FIFA 23 FUT Ballers has arrived as an Ultimate Team promo, so here are the featured players and how the...