Treyarch Studios rolled out a new update for Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War on September 23, and we have the patch notes covered for you.
However, this has not stopped Treyarch from providing new content for players to enjoy while also fixing the game’s issues.
These were the focuses of the Black Ops Cold War September 23 update patch notes, and we have them all covered for you below.
Cold War September 23 update patch notes
RAPID FIRE MOSHPIT, GUNFIGHT TOURNAMENT + MORE
As The Numbers Event continues this week with 19 unique rewards to earn, we’re turning up the heat in MP with a new-and-improved incarnation of Rapid Fire Moshpit. This playlist includes Team Deathmatch, Domination, Kill Confirmed, and Hardpoint on the game’s most frenetic 6v6 maps, now with an even wider selection to choose from.
Today’s update adds Echelon, Slums, Zoo, Miami Strike, Diesel, Yamantau, Standoff, Hijacked, and Rush to the Rapid Fire mix for nonstop action. We’re also delivering a new Gunfight Tournament with more unique rewards to unlock by making it all the way to the top, as well as the return of 3v3 Gunfight Snipers Only in this week’s Featured Playlists.
In Zombies, the all-new Outbreak Survival mode continues as part of The Numbers Event, and we’ve deployed an additional fix related to the Apply Blueprint feature, as well as a stability fix for Outbreak. Read on below for the patch notes.
2WXP WEEKEND BEGINS TOMORROW
Already unlocked the new dual-wield Sai melee weapon via The Numbers Event? Looking to max out your Season Five arsenal before Season Six arrives? We got you. Double Weapon XP Weekend begins tomorrow and runs until 10AM PT Monday.
Here’s what’s new today:
- Gunfight Tournament [NEW]
- Rapid Fire Moshpit [NEW]
- Nuketown 24/7(Also available in Hardcore)
- Zoo 24/7(Also available in Hardcore)
- Demolition(Also available in Hardcore)
- 3v3 Gunfight Snipers Only
- Face Off 6v6(Also available in Hardcore)
- Party Games
- Addressed a timing issue that caused the player’s weapon to lose function when applying a Blueprint multiple times.
- Addressed a rare stability issue that could occur when a vehicle was damaged by Plaguehounds. [Sept. 21]
- Outbreak (Endless and 3 Region)
- Outbreak Survival [NEW]
- Mauer der Toten
- Firebase Z
- Die Maschine
- Dead Ops Arcade 3
- Dead Ops Arcade 3: First Person
- Onslaught (PlayStation)
- Onslaught Drive-In (PlayStation)
- Onslaught Diminishing Light (PlayStation)
- Onslaught Containment (PlayStation)
Source: Treyarch Studios
Image Credits: Activision / Treyarch Studios
How to change gear appearance & stats in Hogwarts Legacy
Here's our guide on how you can change your Hogwarts Legacy character's gear appearance and stats while in-game.
How to solve Hogwarts Legacy door puzzles: Arithmancy puzzle door guide
Hogwarts Legacy tasks players with opening locked arithmancy puzzle doors, and here's how to solve them every time.
How to fix Hogwarts Legacy blue characters bug
Hogwarts Legacy players are running into a strange bug that turns characters blue, but luckily there's an easy workaround to...