Treyarch Studios is still working on making Black Ops Cold War the best game possible following the launch of Season 5 Reloaded with the September 10 update brining the latest set of fixes in its patch notes.
Season 5 Reloaded is officially underway in the world of Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War, and it has brought plenty of changes like the Black Chest Outbreak event and the new Rampage Inducer item for round-based Zombies maps.
However, Treyarch Studios is still making changes and providing fixes for various issues in the popular first-person shooter, which was the focus of the Black Cold War September 10 update patch notes, including a fix for a recent Tec-9 nerf not being applied properly and the launch of a double XP weekend.
Here is everything you need to know about the Black Ops Cold War September 10 update patch notes.
Black Ops Cold War September 10 update patch notes
2XP + 2WXP WEEKEND NOW LIVE
We’re celebrating the launch of Season Five Reloaded with Double XP and Double Weapon XP this weekend in Black Ops Cold War and Warzone! Jump in and level up twice as fast, now live through 10AM PT Monday, September 13th.
We’ve also added some new stability fixes and gameplay improvements in MP and Zombies, as well as a further adjustment for the TEC-9 SMG that applies our recent damage reduction for the Full-Auto Repeater Muzzle at all ranges. If you’ve experienced some crashes in Demolition since the mode went live, those should also be fixed now for a smoother experience.
Read on below to see what’s new in today’s update:
- TEC-9 SMG
- Full-Auto Repeater Muzzle
- Addressed an issue where the Full-Auto Repeater Muzzle attachment’s damage reduction was not properly applied to shots fired outside of the initial damage range. Reduced damage now applies to all ranges.
- Full-Auto Repeater Muzzle
- Added additional metadata to Calling Cards and Emblems.
- Added stability fixes for crashes in Demolition and Double Agent.
- Added stability fixes for an issue related to ranged zombie attacks.
- The player’s weapon Pack-a-Punch level will now be taken into account when determining which weapon is used during Last Stand.
- “Mauer Der Toten”
- Closed an exploit that could cause zombies to ignore the player.
- Added Chalices to Outbreak as new potential rewards to instantly Pack-a-Punch your weapons. [Sept. 8]
- Added a short depth delay before players bleed out when going down while in water.
Dead Ops Arcade 3
- Added new stability improvements and exploit fixes.
- Addressed an issue where the Mamaback was hoarding gold, preventing it from spawning as expected.
- Addressed another issue where a Wolf could kill the player with one attack.
- Removed unwanted latency that would occur during a Meatball split which might allow a Meatball to not be visible for 0.5 seconds.
Source: Treyarch Studios
Image Credits: Activision / Treyarch Studios
FIFA 23 World Cup Path to Glory upgrade tracker
FIFA 23 Ultimate Team players can use our World Cup Path to Glory tracker to find out which cards from...
Best guns in Modern Warfare 2 Season 1: Every weapon ranked
Modern Warfare 2 brings over 50 weapons, so we've ranked every one from best to worst and counted down the...
How to get Kingambit in Pokemon Scarlet & Violet
Pokemon Scarlet and Violet trainers will need to evolve their Bisharp to obtain a Kingambit, so here’s how it’s done.