Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War
Cold War July 29 update patch notes: Mauer der Toten fixes, Season 5 teaser & more
A new update for Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War went live on July 29, and we have all of the exciting patch notes covered for you.
Season 4 has been an exciting time for the world of Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War, but the latest update for the popular game on July 29 is setting the stage for Season 5, and we have all of the patch notes covered for you.
Black Ops Cold War has undergone plenty of changes during Season 4 with the arrival of the new Mauer der Toten Zombies map, a new wonder weapon, and more.
However, this has not stopped Treyarch Studios from providing updates to the first-person shooter, with the latest Cold War update rolling out on July 29.
This Cold War July 29 update has plenty of exciting things for players to witness, and we have all of the patch notes covered for you so that you do not miss anything.
Black Ops Cold War July 29 update patch notes
NEW GUNFIGHT TOURNAMENT, COLLATERAL 24/7 + MORE
A new Gunfight Tournament arrives this week with all-new, exclusive rewards to earn by fighting your way through all four rounds of the tournament with your duo partner. Remember, if you haven’t unlocked the rewards from previous Gunfight Tournaments, you can still jump in and earn previous rewards by winning your way through multiple brackets.
We’re delivering Collateral Combined Arms 24/7 this week for everyone to jump into a mix of massive, vehicle-fueled battles on our latest 12v12 map. 3v3 Gunfight Snipers Only, 12v12 Moshpit, Face Off 6v6, and more also continue in this week’s Featured Playlists, and we’ve also added Sat-Link to the Multi-Team Moshpit playlist for even more variety for 40-player fans.
In Zombies, today’s update also brings a new collection of stability fixes and gameplay improvements, including fixes for issues with the Main Quest and Klaus in “Mauer der Toten,” unresponsive Mimics in “Firebase Z,” various stability issues, and more. And for Campaign players, we’ve fixed a rare crash that could occur when reaching checkpoints in the single-player story.
SEASON FIVE APPROACHES…
Having broken cover with Jackal’s all-out assault on a US ground station and the subsequent destruction of the Jumpseat satellite constellation, Perseus continues to press their advantage. Using a dead drop, the critical data stolen by Wraith and Knight is passed to an Operator with the unique skills required to execute Stitch’s endgame.
Watch the official Season Four Outro Cinematic and get ready for what’s coming next. Things are about to heat up in Black Ops Cold War and across Verdansk…
DOUBLE WEAPON XP WEEKEND
Get ready to level up your entire arsenal all weekend long as Double Weapon XP Weekend begins in Black Ops Cold War and Warzone. Jump in and get on the grind, starting at 10AM PT Friday, July 30th through August 2nd.
Here’s what’s new in today’s update:
“Mauer der Toten”
- Main Quest
- Addressed an issue that prevented a quest item from dropping when the Megaton was killed by the Ghost Train.
- Addressed an issue that caused Klaus to become unresponsive until he recharged after he used melee on a zombie while he completed a quest step.
- Addressed an issue that caused Klaus to deploy for a shorter duration than expected after previously activating a side quest while he was deployed.
- Addressed a rare issue that caused the Krasny Soldat to stop chasing players between buildings.
- Addressed a rare issue that caused the Mimic to become unresponsive.
- Addressed an issue that could often cause enemies to stop spawning during an Onslaught Accelerated match.
- Fixed rare stability issues related to Klaus, the RAI-K 84, and the “Mauer der Toten” Main Quest.
- Addressed an issue that caused loss of functionality when using the Apply Blueprint feature in conjunction with ziplines.
- Added distance tracking info to several in-world waypoints icons.
- Mauer der Toten
- Firebase Z
- Die Maschine
- Dead Ops Arcade: First Person
- Dead Ops Arcade
- Onslaught (PlayStation)
- Onslaught Accelerated (PlayStation)
- Onslaught Containment (PlayStation)
- Onslaught Rush (PlayStation)
- Added Sat-Link to the Multi-Team Moshpit playlist.
- Gunfight Tournament [NEW]
- Collateral Combined Arms 24/7
- NukeJacked 24/7
- 3v3 Gunfight Snipers Only
- Face Off 6v6
- 12v12 Moshpit
- Cranked Moshpit
- Party Games
- Fixed a rare crash when reaching checkpoints.
Source: Treyarch Studios
Image Credits: Treyarch Studios
Are Pokemon Go servers down? Current server status
If you're experiencing connectivity issues during your playing sessions, here are some useful tips to check the Pokemon Go server...
All Whiscash weaknesses & resistances in Pokemon
If you're looking to defeat or catch Whiscash in a Pokemon game, here's everything you need to know about its...
Battlefield 2042 Update 4.1 patch notes: Armor changes, AEK 971, more
Here are the full patch notes for Battlefield 2042's Update 4.1 that brings more classic weapons and gameplay changes.