The Call of Duty: Vanguard developers have officially dropped a new patch that brings some well-needed updates and fixes to all the modes.
The November 10 update brings a variety of changes and fixes to the game for the Campaign, Multiplayer, and Zombies.
CoD Vanguard Nov 10 update patch notes
The update is live now on PlayStation and PC, coming in at 225MB on PlayStation.
- Read more: Vanguard Prestige system explained
Here are the patch notes for the update.
- The update brings a new playlist update, with “Trifecta Moshpit” added to Multiplayer
- Trifecta Moshpit features Dome, Decoy, and Das Haus with a variety of modes and pacings
- Users unable to redeem codes for incentives such as XP bonuses, Calling Cards, and Emblems can now redeem rewards
- Combat Shield will now protect player’s backs once stowed
- Invisible player models in MVP voting and Play of the Game have been fixed
- Fixed a bug affecting Constanze’s skin progression
- Operator Challenges no longer appear to reset after completion
- Inaccurate unlock requirements for Weapon Challenges now display correctly
- 1911 Pistol will now progress past Level 50
- Players can access weapons in the Loadouts/Gunsmith after Level 66
Vanguard Zombies November 10 update patch notes
Although the Vanguard Zombies mode, Der Anfang, hasn’t received much praise, it’s still good to see the developers pushing out updates.
Here are the Zombies patch notes:
- Camo Progression: All Pistol Challenges can now be properly completed
- Exfil: The kill count to Exfil now correctly tracks zombies killed
- Bleedout Meter: Self-Revive meter no longer fails to show progress
- Transmit: Players that die outside of the damage barrier no longer take damage over time upon reviving in the hub area
- Legendary Covenants: All Players should now be able to recieve Legendary Covenant options at the Altar of Covenants
- After-Action Report: Players are no longer returned to the lobby when attempting to view post-match unlocks
- Field Upgrades: Addressed an issue where players who recovered frombeing downed were unable to use Field Upgrades in rare instances
There you have it, that’s all the patch notes for the November 10 Vanguard update. For more, be sure to check out how to get the V2 Rocket in Multiplayer.
Image Credits: Activision / Sledgehammer Games
Far Cry multiplayer game inspired by Tarkov reportedly in development
According to a new leak, a standalone Far Cry mutliplayer game is being developed at Ubisoft, featuring Tarkov-style mechanics.
NICKMERCS claims “overcomplicated” Warzone 2 needs to go back to basics
Popular streamer NICKMERCS has called for Warzone's "overcomplicated" weapon tuning system to go back to basics.
Escape from Tarkov 0.13.0.1 update patch notes: Footstep audio, Streets rubberbanding, major bug fixes
Here are the full patch notes for Escape from Tarkov's 0.13.0.1 update that brings bug fixes to the Streets of...