Call of Duty: Vanguard has some great Killstreaks to obtain for those good enough to be rewarded for their effort. Let’s take a look at all of the Killstreaks that players will be earning.
The Call of Duty: Vanguard Beta was officially extended to September 22, allowing those on all consoles to get more time with the Beta and ultimately express their opinion and give feedback to the developers.
With that being said, many players were happy with the return of killstreaks, giving players that classic Call of Duty Multiplayer feel to the game.
Let’s take a look at all of the killstreaks currently available in Call of Duty: Vanguard.
Although some players weren’t too happy with certain Field Upgrades, overall, the feedback for the Vanguard killstreaks has been primarily positive.
A portion of CoD players seem to feel that Vanguard killstreaks mean players will play less of the objective. However, many others love that Killstreaks reward those with enough skill to take enemies down without dying, rather than getting killstreaks from simply capturing a flag.
In theory, Vanguard killstreaks will be less prevalent than scorestreaks, as scorestreaks were more common due to the ease of playing the objective rather than going on a meaningful killstreak.
With that being said, let’s take a look at all the Vanguard killstreaks, as well as what it will take to get them.
List of Call of Duty: Vanguard killstreaks
- Intel – 3 Kills
- A personal radar for the player, allowing them to see enemies closeby.
- Care Package – 4 Kills
- A classic, randomly drops a Killstreak into the map.
- Spy Plane – 4 Kills
- Otherwise known as a UAV, allow you and your team to see enemy red dots on the mini-map.
- Counter Spy Plane – 4 Kills
- This will prevent the enemy team from using their mini-map
- Glide Bomb – 5 Kills
- A remote controlled bomb that players can drop on unsuspecting enemies.
- Deathmachine – 5 Kills
- A huge minigun that does serious damage.
- Mortar Barrage – 5 Kills
- Set bombs to drop on a marked location.
- Warmachine – 7 Kills
- An explosive grenade launcher.
- Flamenaut – 9 Kills
- Similar to a Juggernaut, but this time with a Flamethrower.
- Attack Dogs – 10 Kills
- Release dogs into the map to terrorize and rip the enemy to shreds for a period of time.
- V2 Rocket – 25 Kills
- Not available for selection, but awarded to anyone who can achieve a 25 killstreak.
Players can select three Vanguard killstreaks before a match and will need to level up to unlock them all.
Often players will select killstreaks that they will not obtain every game, so depending on your playstyle, make sure you are choosing Vanguard killstreaks you will be able to earn consistently unless you’re going for a high killstreak, of course.
Image Credits: Sledgehammer Games / Activision
Warzone 2 Birdeye Perk removed for balancing ahead of Season 2
Warzone 2's Birdseye Perk has been removed from the game, as the devs state that it needs to be balance...
Warzone 2 & Modern Warfare 2 January 30 update patch notes: Crash fixes, improvements, more
Modern Warfare 2 and Warzone 2 have received a brand-new update for January 30, here's all of the patch notes.
FIFA 23 Future Stars Token Swaps explained
The classic Future Stars promo is rumored to hit FIFA 23 and bring the fan favorite Token Swaps program to...