Call of Duty: Mobile
How to get Operator Arthur Kingsley in CoD: Mobile
CoD: Mobile players have the opportunity to bring Arthur Kingsley from Call of Duty: Vanguard into the mobile game, and here is how you can.
Vanguard will be bringing some new faces to the Call of Duty universe, one of them being Arthur Kingsley, who will be available for CoD: Mobile players to use as an Operator if they unlock him.
There is plenty of excitement in the Call of Duty community, with the official Vanguard Multiplayer reveal having taken place on September 7, 2021.
This Call of Duty: Vanguard Multiplayer reveal gave the community a taste of what they can expect to experience in the Call of Duty: Vanguard Open Beta, which will see its first weekend take place starting on September 10.
Players will earn various rewards for participating in the Call of Duty: Vanguard Beta, one of them being the Arthur Kingsley Operator for CoD: Mobile. With this in mind, here is everything you need to know to get the CoD: Mobile Arthur Kingsley Operator.
How to get CoD: Mobile Arthur Kingsley Operator
Players will get the CoD: Mobile Arthur Kingsley Operator by playing during any Open Beta dates during September.
All that you need to do is make sure that your CoD: Mobile profile is linked to the Activision Account that you will be using to play the Call of Duty: Vanguard Beta, as you will not get this character for CoD: Mobile if you play the Beta on a different Activision Account.
- Read More: Best MP-40 loadout for CoD: Vanguard Beta
Codes for the CoD: Mobile Arthur Kingsley Operator will be sent out to the in-game mailboxes of CoD: Mobile players the week after the Beta ends.
Once you have your code for the CoD: Mobile Arthur Kingsley Operator, you will need to head to the Call of Duty website and redeem it to then have the reward appear in your CoD: Mobile mailbox.
To recap, here are the official steps for getting this character, according to the Call of Duty Blog:
- Step 1: If you haven’t already, create or link your Activision Account in Call of Duty: Mobile. Click here for detailed instructions on how to do this.
- Step 2: Download and play the Call of Duty: Vanguard Beta through the same Activision Account. It doesn’t matter what platform you’re on or what day you play—so long as you play on the same Activision Account, you linked your Call of Duty: Mobile profile to, you’re eligible to receive this reward.
- Step 3: Check your in-game mailbox in Call of Duty: Mobile to redeem Kingsley. Codes will be sent the week after the Beta ends. Please wait until November 1 before reaching out to Activision Support if you do not receive Kingsley.
- Step 4: Once you receive a code, visit https://www.callofduty.com/redemption and enter your UID (found in your Call of Duty: Mobile profile, under your username), as well as your unique code.
- Step 5: Head to Call of Duty: Mobile’s in-game mailbox to claim your reward and deploy Kingsley into Call of Duty: Mobile’s Multiplayer and Battle Royale.
There are sure to be plenty of players excited to deploy as one of the new characters that Vanguard is introducing to the Call of Duty universe following the end of the Call of Duty: Vanguard Beta.
For more CoD: Mobile, check out the best guns currently in the popular Call of Duty game, and stay tuned for future news and guides.
Image Credits: Activision
All Ranked Play rewards in Modern Warfare 2 & how to get them in Season 2 Reloaded
Here are all of the Ranked Play rewards you can earn in Modern Warfare 2 Season 2 Reloaded along with...
All Quagsire weaknesses & resistances in Pokemon
Here's everything there is to know about Quagsire's weaknesses, resistances, and immunities to beat it in Pokemon battles.
FIFA 23 FUT Ballers: End date, Play to Style upgrades, players, objectives & more
FIFA 23 FUT Ballers has arrived as an Ultimate Team promo, so here are the featured players and how the...