Infinity Ward to host developer panel at Comic-Con, will talk more about Infinite Warfare’s campaign
Activision and Infinity Ward will host a panel at San Diego Comic Con, live at 1PM PT on Thursday, July 21st. The panel will be led by Kinda Funny Games’ Greg Miller, and will feature never before seen footage from Infinite Warfare’s campaign.
Call of Duty® is returning to Comic-Con! On July 21st, Activision and Infinity Ward, along with Kinda Funny’s Greg Miller will take fans behind-the scenes of the rich narrative in Call of Duty®: Infinite Warfare. The 60-minute panel will debut never-before-seen footage from the game’s all-new story and unpack the creative process of crafting the campaign. Members of the studio and cast will share new details and provide a glimpse into the ‘making-of’ the unforgettable journey players will undertake when Infinite Warfare launches worldwide this November 4th.
The pane will feature the following people:
- Taylor Kurosaki, Narrative Director at Infinity Ward
- Jeff Negus, Director of Photography at Infinity Ward
- Brian Bloom (The A-Team, Once Upon a Time in America)
- Jamie Gray Hyder (True Blood, Graceland)
- David Harewood (Supergirl, Blood Diamond)
- Jeffrey Nordling (Sully, Big Little Lies)
In addition, all attendees can get an exclusive poster for the game.
Subscribe to our newsletter for the latest updates on Esports, Gaming and more.
Stay tuned for the latest Infinite Warfare news.