Warzone Rebirth Reinforced Event: Community Challenges, rewards, end date
Warzone Pacific Season 2 Reloaded brought major changes to Rebirth Island, and the devs are celebrating with the Rebirth Reinforced Event. Here’s everything you need to know about the event, including its Community Challenges and rewards.
Warzone Season 2 Reloaded brought the biggest update Rebirth Island has seen since its launch in December 2020, introducing new POIs and completely overhauling some fan favorite locations.
To mark Rebirth Island Reinforced’s arrival, Raven Software have brought the Rebirth Reinforced Event. Here, players can earn “hundreds of thousands of XP,” cosmetics, and change Rebirth even more through Community Challenges.
Here’s everything you need to know about Warzone’s Rebirth Reinforced Event.
- Warzone Rebirth Reinforced Community Challenges
- Warzone Rebirth Reinforced Participation Challenges
- Warzone Rebirth Reinforced Event rewards
- Warzone Rebirth Reinforced Event end date
Warzone Rebirth Reinforced Community Challenges
Warzone’s Rebirth Reinforced Event brings Community Challenges, which “invite the entire Warzone community to drop into Rebirth Island.”
The first Community Challenge is centered around players racking up kills, and “if the entire community earns enough kills following the update, those who participated will automatically receive 25,000 XP and unlock the use of Weapon Trade Stations on the island.”
All of the Community Challenges have now been revealed, so here’s each challenge and its reward:
- Operators must get a combined 20 billion kills on Rebirth Island to unlock the Weapon Trade Station and earn 25k XP.
- Operators must trade a combined 190 Million Weapons to the Weapon Trade Station to unlock the Communications Towers and earn 50k XP.
- Operators must secure a combined 130 Million Payloads on Rebirth Island to unlock the Armored Truck Deployment Public Event and earn 75k XP.
- Operators must gather a combined $40 Trillion in Blood Money on Rebirth Island to unlock the Golden Vault Mystery and earn 100k XP.
Warzone Rebirth Reinforced Event Participation Challenges
There will also be four Participation Challenges that Rebirth Island players will need to complete themselves, and each will offer a separate reward.
Here are the four Participation Challenges in Warzone’s Rebirth Reinforced Event:
- Wipe 3 enemies in Resurgence Solos on Rebirth Island.
- Trade 30 Legendary Weapons to the Weapon Trade Station on Rebirth Island
- Push or halt the Payload for a total of 20 minutes on Rebirth Island (unlocks Week 2)
- Gather $5 Million in Blood Money on Rebirth Island (unlocks Week 3)
Warzone Rebirth Reinforced Event rewards
Warzone players can earn cosmetic rewards, a DP27 Blueprint, and a ton of XP by participating in the Rebirth Reinforced Event.
Here’s every reward players can earn by completing the Participation Challenges in Rebirth Reinforced:
- It’s Not That Bad Gesture
- Atomic Fragmentizer Round Emblem
- Nuclear Fragmentizer Charm (unlocks Week 2)
- Grudged Past Watch (unlocks Week 3)
- Toxic Heavy DP27 Blueprint (complete all four Participation Challenges)
Completing all four challenges will unlock the Legendary ‘Toxic Heavy’ DP27 LMG Blueprint, “custom-configured for mid to long-range fights.”
Warzone Rebirth Reinforced Event end date
Warzone’s Rebirth Reinforced Event will last for three weeks, ending on April 14, 2022. New Participation Challenges and their rewards will unlock each week, so it’s worth coming back.
Image Credit: Activision