Warzone August 2 update patch notes: OTs 9 unlock challenge fix, Payload & general bug fixes
A new update has gone live for Call of Duty: Warzone on August 2, and it brings various bug fixes for the battle royale game, and we have the patch notes covered for you.
However, as with any multiplayer game, Raven Software has been working on various bugs that have cropped up recently and have been causing frustration for players.
A wide array of bug fixes were introduced to Warzone on August 2 in the game’s latest update, such as a fix for an issue players were facing with the OTs 9 unlock challenge, and you can find everything in the patch notes below:
Warzone August 2 update patch notes
- Removed the Juggernaut Suit Field Upgrade from Red Door rooms in Plunder.
- Fixed additional collision issues with various elements across Verdansk allowing Players to exploit/peek/shoot through them.
- Fixed an issue causing the Stopping Power Field Upgrade to reduce recoil while using the Milano 821 (BOCW).
- Fixed an issue where Killstreak tablet rewards were stacking on top of one another.
- Fixed an issue where Players could favorite the Random Operator choice but could not unfavorite it.
- Fixed an issue where the Random Operator option would move to the wrong position.
- Fixed an issue where Players would take some Loadout Perks from the prematch lobby into matches.
- Fixed an issue where the Power Surge Reactive Bundle image did not reflect the included Bundle items.
- Fixed an issue where Players downed while holding the Sentry Turret would have no Weapon in hand when revived.
- Fixed an issue with the OTs 9 (BOCW) where the unlock criteria inconsistently tracked when using any BOCW SMG Blueprint.
- Fixed an issue with Two Factor Authentication that required a client restart if a Player activated it while ingame.
- Payload fixes:
- Fixed an issue where only the rear truck would be pushed backwards by the enemy team.
- Fixed an issue where out-of-bounds zones would not be the correct size.
- Fixed an issue where Players could hear the entire Team rather than only their direct squad.
- Fixed an issue where spawn points would disappear on uneven terrain.
- Fixed an issue where the camera would get stuck in the terrain at the end of a match.
- Fixed an issue where the Player’s camera would be tilted when exiting a vehicle.
There is no doubt that plenty of players will be happy to see all of these frustrating bugs get fixes in the Warzone August 2 update patch notes and will hopefully not have to worry about seeing them appear again in the Call of Duty battle royale.
With Season 5 of Warzone set to start in a couple of weeks, Raven Software is likely to be working on even more fixes for issues to make sure the game I ready when the new period of content launches.
For more Warzone, check out everything you need to know about the World Series of Warzone EU Trios tournament, and stay tuned for future news and guides.
Source: Raven Software
Image Credits: Activision