All Vanguard Ranked Play rewards & how to get them in Season 5
Vanguard’s Ranked Play is the best place to test your skills, and there are unique rewards in Season 5, so here are all the Vanguard Ranked Play rewards and how to earn them.
Ranked Play allows Vanguard players to play like the pros, climb Skill Divisions, and earn rewards while doing so. By winning matches and placing high in Ladder Events, players can earn a range of cosmetic rewards such as Blueprints and Operator Skins.
Player Skill Ratings have been reset with the arrival of the Season 5 update, and new Ranked Play rewards are up for grabs. Here’s every Vanguard Season 5 Ranked Play reward, and how to unlock them.
Vanguard Season 5 Ranked Play rewards
Vanguard’s Season 5 update has brought new rewards which are exclusive to the season and will be gone at the end of the season.
These Vanguard rewards can be unlocked through both ‘Win Challenges’ and Ladder Placements, and you can check out the full list below.
- Permanent Rewards
- Calling Card and Emblem unlocked every 5 Ranks – Climb Ranks by placing in Ladder Events
- Ranked Royalty Solange Operator Skin, animated Calling Card, and Emblem – Reach Rank 50
- Vanguard Season 5 exclusive rewards
- Pro Reissue Automaton blueprint – Win 50 Ranked Play Matches
- Midnight’s Edge (Combat Knife) – Finish Top 5 in a Ladder Event
- Season Five Ladder Champion camo – Finish 1st in a Ladder Event
- Season Five Ranked Veteran camo – Win 100 Ranked Play Matches
- Locked Down charm – Finish Top 10 in a Ladder Event
- GOAT charm – Win 25 Ranked Play Matches
- Chalked spray – Win 10 Ranked Play Matches
- Season Five Ranked Competitor sticker – Complete 5 Skill Evaluation Matches
- Animated Skill Division Emblem – Earned at the end of Season Five to reflect your highest Season Five Skill Division
Can Vanguard Ranked Play rewards be used in Warzone?
Yes, all of Vanguard’s Ranked Play rewards can be equipped in Warzone, so feel free to show off your multiplayer prowess in Caldera, Rebirth Island, and Fortune’s Keep. You can also earn Black Ops Cold War’s League Play rewards, which are available in Warzone.
However, you cannot carry over your inventory to Warzone 2 as the developers have confirmed that it will be a completely separate game from the first one. It will feature its own level, weapons, Operators, and skins.
For more Vanguard, you can check out all the Season 5 Battle Pass rewards and how to complete The Archon Easter Egg in Zombies mode.
Image Credit: Activision