CoD Vanguard Nov 11 update patch notes: bug, challenge, operator fixes, & more
After receiving a patch on November 10, the Call of Duty: Vanguard developers have wasted no time in dropping a new patch that brings additional updates and fixes to all of the modes.
Vanguard is less than a week old and in this time players have found numerous bugs and glitches across the game. Luckily, Sledgehammer has acted fast in fixing several bugs before the first two major patches.
With the November 11 update, players can expect improvements to the Campaign, Multiplayer, and Zombies game modes.
CoD Vanguard Multiplayer Nov 11 update patch notes
The update is now live and ready to go. Load up Vanguard and take a look at the new changes.
Here are Sledgehammer’s patch notes for the update.
- Fixed a spawn trap in the cave on Numa Numa while playing Domination, Team Deathmatch, or Kill Confirmed
- Increased the point-blank range for sniper challenges
- Fixed spawning close to enemies on Desert Siege
- Fixed players spawning into a buy round with fists and no secondary weapons
- Fixed reticles challenges that were not tracking past the first challenge
- Incendiary rounds no loner trigger a fire death or burn damage voiceover on corpses
- Fixed the Secrets of the Pacific Get 3 wins challenge tracking losses as wins during FFA
- Fixed a messaging error in Champion Hill about purchasing the BAR when the weapon was not purchased
- Fixed the broken clan XP bar display after level 1
- Fixed a rare bug that causes your FoV slider to lock
- Fixed FFA losses recording as wins for operator challenges
- Fixed a rare crash on the MVP voting screen
- Combat Shield will now protect player’s backs once stowed
- Fixed Invisible player models in MVP voting and Play of the Game
- Fixed a bug affecting Constanze’s skin progression
- Operator Challenges no longer appear to reset after completion
- Inaccurate unlock requirements for Weapon Challenges now display correctly
Vanguard Zombies November 11 update patch notes
The Vanguard Zombies mode has been a disappointment to many. Perhaps these changes can contribute to a better overall experience.
Here are the Zombies patch notes:
- Addressed an issue that allowed players to get outside of the map
- Addressed issues with players who died in a downed state not transitioning properly to Spectator mode
- Fixed a bug that gave players the default pistol when downed instead of a Pack-a-Punched version, if they own one
- Camo Progression: All pistols challenges can now be properly completed
- Exfil: The kill count to Exfil now correctly tracks zombies killed
- Self-Revive: Addressed an issue where players wouldn’t receive Legendary Covenants at the Alter
- After-Action Report: Players are no longer returned to Lobby when attempting to view post-match unlocks
- Field Upgrades: Addressed an issue where players who recovered from being downed were unable to use Field Upgrades in rare instances.
Vanguard Campaign November 11 update patch note
Finally, let’s take a look at some of the changes introduced to Vanguard’s Campaign.
- Mid-level checkpoint save data has been invalidated for some
- Note: Players have not lost all of their campaign progress. Save loads will deliver players to the beginning of the latest level rather than their last checkpoint. This isn’t a common occurrence but was required for future patch processes.
That’s all for the patch notes folks. The above notes contain the new changes that came to Vanguard on November 11. If you missed the November 10 patch notes, be sure to check them out.
Image Credits: Activision / Sledgehammer Games