Best Magnum loadout for CoD: Cold War Season 2
We’ve put together a great Magnum loadout for you to rock in CoD: Black Ops Cold War Season 2 with attachments and tips.
Powerful weapons in Call of Duty are nothing new. So far in Black Ops Cold War, we’ve seen the power of the Milano in the beta, and for final release, the FFAR and burst rifles were high in power, and have since seen nerfs. New to the family of powerful weapons is none other than the dual wield magnums, which feel like a callback to Modern Warfare’s Magnum “Snakeshot” attachment.
YouTuber “Foxy” shows us in the video below exactly how crazy this weapon is, scoring instant kills from close range, even getting a nuclear killstreak in the process.
- Read More: Best AK-74u Loadout – Black Ops Cold War
- Barrel: 7.2″ Task Force – Boosts to damage, bullet velocity and effective damage range. Takes away some recoil control and max starting ammo. The additional range comes in handy for engagements a bit further from close up. (Can be substituted with the Extended barrel at an earlier weapon level)
- Body: SWAT 5mw Laser Sight – Additional hipfire accuracy at the cost of aim down sight time. Since we’re going akimbo/dual wield, the aim down sight time does not matter.
- Magazine: Salvo 12 Round Fast Mag – Fast reloads, more bullets and starting ammo, with no cons since we’re never aiming down sights. Perfect for this loadout. Spam to your hearts content.
- Handle: Field Tape – 90% Flinch Resistance. Necessary when getting up close and personal.
- Stock: Dual Wield – We’re going to need two Magnums for this.
Tips for the field
- Close Range Only – Get up close and personal. You’ll be able to instantly kill players with just one pull of each trigger. Since the magnum is mostly a two-shot kill, dual wield makes this an instant killer.
- Perk it up – Run Gung-ho. You will only be hip-firing this gun and you’ll need as much accuracy while sprinting and sliding. You’ll also get the added bonus of reloading while sprinting.
- Tight corners – Hold close angles by objectives and not even shotguns will be able to take you down.
- Be mindful – The hipfire seems rather random. You may miss shots on occasion due to the inaccurate hipfire.