Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War
Black Ops Cold War Zombies April 25 patch notes: New Easter Egg, Outbreak Collapse LTM, more
Black Ops Cold War’s April 25 update brings even more Zombies content, including a new Easter Egg and the Outbreak Collapse LTM.
Treyarch aren’t done with Black Ops Cold War yet, as they’ve confirmed a ton of new Zombies content arrives with the April 25 update. Alongside a new Easter Egg, there will be a brand-new Outbreak mode and Season 6 weapons arrive in Mystery Boxes.
Vanguard and Warzone Pacific Season 3 is almost here, but Black Ops Cold War players haven’t been left behind. Many think of Cold War’s Zombies as one of the best in recent years, and there’s more content on the way.
Alongside bringing Jungle and a new weapon later, the April 25 update adds a new Easter Egg, the Outbreak Collapse LTM, and Season 6 weapons such as the Grav and LAPA will be available in Mystery Boxes.
Here are the full Cold War Zombies April 25 patch notes.
- New Cold War Zombies Easter Eggs
- Outbreak Collapse mode arrives in Cold War Zombies
- Cold War April 25 update patch notes
New Cold War Zombies Easter Eggs
Call of Duty Zombies’ Main Quest Easter Eggs are a huge part of the game, with Black Ops Cold War bringing one for each map. Although there aren’t any new maps arriving, Treyarch have added one more Easter Egg for the most dedicated players.
The April 25 patch notes confirm they have “Added a new secret location offering over a dozen rewards and a permanent upgrade in all Zombies maps, depending on how many Main Quests you’ve completed.”
Outbreak Collapse mode arrives in Cold War Zombies
Outbreak quickly became a fan-favorite mode, and the April 25 update brings new enemies to the mode as well as the Outbreak Collapse LTM.
In Outbreak Collapse, “Players must outlast increasingly intense waves for 10 minutes before attempting to exfil from a single Region.” The difficulty will increase every two minutes before players need to fight their way to “the exfil point at the farthest position from your squad.”
On top of that, the Abomination enemy has been added to Outbreak and players will now face the HVT Abomination in the Eliminate Objective.
You can check out the full April 25 update patch notes below.
Cold War April 25 update patch notes
- Added a new secret location offering over a dozen rewards and a permanent upgrade in all Zombies maps, depending on how many Main Quests you’ve completed.
- Outbreak Collapse
- Players must outlast increasingly intense waves for 10 minutes before attempting to exfil from a single Region.
- After choosing from one of two random Regions to infiltrate, fight to survive as the difficulty ramps up every two minutes.
- Hold out until the time limit and race to the exfil point at the farthest position from your squad while a surge of zombies closes in on your position.
- Successfully exfil from the region before time runs out to win.
- Outbreak Collapse
- Abomination enemy added to Outbreak.
- HVT Abomination added to Eliminate Objective.
- Addressed an issue where players with Tombstone Tier IV were not being respawned near the end of the round.
- Weapons from Season Six can now be obtained from the Mystery Box.
For more Zombies, you can check out the recent news that Vanguard will finally be receiving round-based maps, starting with Shi No Numa.
Image Credit: Treyarch
Are Pokemon Go servers down? Current server status
If you're experiencing connectivity issues during your playing sessions, here are some useful tips to check the Pokemon Go server...
All Whiscash weaknesses & resistances in Pokemon
If you're looking to defeat or catch Whiscash in a Pokemon game, here's everything you need to know about its...
Battlefield 2042 Update 4.1 patch notes: Armor changes, AEK 971, more
Here are the full patch notes for Battlefield 2042's Update 4.1 that brings more classic weapons and gameplay changes.