The Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Beta continues in early access on PlayStation 4.
For day 2 of the beta, Treyarch is bringing some updates and new things for players to experience as part of the ongoing beta.
Day 2 Updates:
- NEW Mode: VIP Escort
- In VIP Escort, your objective is to safely escort the VIP to one of two extraction zones, or wipe out the enemy team to win. If you’re on defense, you’ll need to stop the enemy VIP from extracting before your team is eliminated. Because this is a no-respawn mode, players can revive their downed teammates before they bleed out, so it pays to coordinate with your squad.
- Scorestreaks are disabled, and players will have access to their usual loadouts except for the randomly selected VIP each round, who spawns in with a pistol, two Smoke Grenades, two Frag Grenades, a Field Mic, and a Spy Plane. Teamwork is key, so you’ll need to communicate if you want the dub. (We’ve got more on that below.)
- NEW Level Cap: Level 25
- Updated the Assassin Perk description for clarity
- Fixed an issue where a controller could become unresponsive when loading into a match.
- Fixed a crash that could occur while selecting Operators in the front end.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when a SAM Turret missile hit a target when the turret was destroyed.
- Fixed an issue where other players’ names were not visible in the pre-match lobby.
Day 2 updates for the Black Ops Cold War PS4 Early Access beta is now live.
The Black Ops Cold War Beta on PlayStation 4 will become an Open Beta on October 10 at around 10AM PT, allowing all PlayStation 4 players to play.
Be sure to follow us on Twitter for the latest updates on Black Ops Cold War.
Best Legends in Apex Legends Season 15: Every character ranked
Like any update for Apex Legends, Season 15 brought changes to the meta. Here are the best Legends to use...
Best LMGs in Warzone 2: Every Season 1 Light Machine Gun ranked
Here's every LMG in Call of Duty: Warzone 2 ranked from best to worst, so you know which weapons to...
Modern Warfare 2 player reveals how to take down a VTOL in just 7 seconds
This trick will allow you to swiftly take down Modern Warfare 2 VTOLs in just 7 seconds without the need...