Treyarch has released a new Game Settings Update for Black Ops Cold War on Wednesday, February 10.
The new Game Settings Update is live on all platforms and includes bug fixes and improvements across all modes, including MP, League Play, and Zombies.
- “Spycraft” Daily Challenge can now be completed properly by hacking 5 enemy Field Upgrades.
- Addressed an issue where the party leader backing out of a queue could cause the party to disband.
- Addressed an issue where League Play Create-a-Class could incorrectly revert to default Multiplayer classes instead of CDL classes after a match.
- Addressed an issue where players could see Victory Flames even when the player was not on a win streak.
- Addressed an issue with “Bronze” and “Level 1” showing up in different places even though a player had not completed Placement Matches yet.
- Addressed controller-related issues with the Rank UI element being offset.
- Fixed crashes related to the Mimic and Assault Rounds.
- Closed an exploit where a player could teleport out of the Village using Aether Shroud Tier III.
- Closed an exploit where a player could become invulnerable to damage after using a Molotov and a Chopper Gunner.
- Addressed a rare issue that caused players to lose their weapon when re-rolling attachments at the Arsenal.
- Tombstone Soda
- Addressed an issue where shadow form visual effects could stay active when viewed as a spectating player.
Best Lockwood MK2 loadout for Warzone 2 Season 1 Reloaded
Here are the attachments, Perks, and equipment you need to create the best Lockwood MK2 loadout in Warzone 2 Season...
Overwatch 2 Season 3: Release date, new Antarctic Peninsula map, Ranked changes, Credits return
Overwatch 2 Season 3 is the the first big seasonal release of 2023, so let's run through the expected release...
Dr Disrespect reveals frustrating Warzone 2 issue that nobody is talking about
Warzone 2 streamer Dr Disrespect has a highlighted a major issue that nobody talks about which he hopes Season 2...