The KG M40 Assault Rifle is an effective weapon choice, and here are the right attachments, Perks, and Equipment needed to build the best KG M40 loadout in Warzone Pacific Season 5.
While the weapon received damage nerfs in the Season 5 update, it’s still a worthy choice, and you can make it even better with the right loadout. We’ll go over the best attachments, Perks, and Equipment you can use.
Here’s the best KG M40 loadout in Warzone Pacific Season 5.
- Best Warzone KG M40 loadout attachments
- Best Perks & Equipment to use with Warzone KG M40
- How to unlock KG M40 in Warzone
- Most recent KG M40 buffs and nerfs in Warzone
- Best alternatives to the KG M40 in Warzone
Best Warzone KG M40 loadout attachments
- Muzzle: MX Silencer
- Barrel: Reisdorf 720mm Shrouded
- Optic: SVT-40 PU Scope 3-6x
- Stock: Krausnick 12V
- Underbarrel: M1941 Hand Stop
- Magazine: 8mm Klauser 60 Round Drums
- Ammo Type: Lengthened
- Rear Grip: Hatched Grip
- Perk 1: Tight Grip
- Perk 2: Fully Loaded
Our Warzone Pacific KG M40 loadout starts off with the MX Silencer muzzle and Reisdorf 720mm Shrouded barrel to improve the weapon’s bullet velocity, damage range, and recoil control.
The Krausnick 12V, Hatched Grip, and M1941 Hand Stop will make the weapon easier to handle. We went with the 8mm Klauser 60 Round Drums and Lengthened ammo to get more bullets and improve the weapon’s range even further.
For our choice of perks, we went Tight Grip to increase the accuracy for continuous shots when firing and Fully Loaded to start you off with the max ammo. We went with the SVT-40 PU Scope 3-6x for its magnification that lers you pick off enemies from a distance.
Best Perks & Equipment to use with Warzone KG M40
- Perk 1: E.O.D
- Perk 2: Overkill
- Perk 3: Amped
- Lethal Equipment: Throwing Knife
- Tactical Equipment: Stim
We recommend picking E.O.D in order to survive damage from grenades, rockets, and Semtex that enemies will throw your way. For your next Perk, you should pick Overkill to pair the KG M40 with a close-range SMG such as the Marco 5.
Finally, Amped will make swapping between the two weapons instantaneous. Coming to our choice of Equipment, the Throwing Knife will let you kill downed enemies quickly, and the Stim will replenish your health while granting a speed boost.
How to unlock KG M40 in Warzone
Warzone Pacific’s KG M40 Assault Rifle can be obtained by completing an unlock challenge that requires you to earn 3 double kill medals with an Assault Rifle in a single match 15 times.
Most recent KG M40 buffs and nerfs in Warzone
The Warzone Pacific Season 5 update brought various weapon balancing changes, including nerfs to the KG M40’s damage, Sprint to Fire Time, and attachments.
Here are all the changes:
KG M40 (VG)
- Min Damage decreased to 23, down from 25
- Sprint to Fire Time increased to 1.02, up from 1.0
- Reisdorf 720mm Shrouded
- Muzzle Velocity decreased to 38%, down from 45%
- Vertical Recoil Control decreased to 24%, down from 30%
- Horizontal Recoil Control decreased to 17%, down from 20%
- 6.5mm Sakura 40 Round Mags
- Muzzle Velocity penalty increased to -15%, down from -10%
- Vertical Recoil Control decreased to 12%, down from 14%
- Horizontal Recoil Control decreased to 16%, down from 20%
- 8mm Klauser 60 Round Drums
- Movement Speed Scaler decreased to 0.98, down from 0.985
- ADS Time Penalty increased to -5%, up from -2.5%
- VDD 22G Padded
- Recoil Control decreased to 12.5%, down from 14%
Best alternatives to the KG M40 in Warzone
If you’re looking for a great alternative to the KG M40 in Warzone then the STG44 is worth checking out as it has taken the number one spot again. It boasts low recoil, high bullet velocity, and a solid damage-per-mag.
Another great choice is the Grau 5.56 which had its damage boosted in Season 5. It also features low recoil, making it ideal for dishing out a ton of damage with great accuracy.
For more Warzone, check out WhosImmortal’s best close-range meta weapon in Season 5 and our list of the best SMGs in the game.
Image Credit: Activision / Raven Software
Modern Warfare 2 wallhack trick proves live pings are completely broken
A clever Modern Warfare 2 player turned the live ping system into free wall hacks, proving that the feature is...
How to sign up for EA’s Skate playtest
Here's how you can sign up to EA's highly anticipated Skate reboot playtest and beta phase so that you can...
FIFA 23 Ligue 1 Player of the Month: November & December POTM winner & SBC requirements
The winner for FIFA 23’s Ligue 1 November & December Player of the Month has been announced and here’s how...