Here’s the best KSP 45 class to use in Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War.
The KSP 45 is an oddball submachine gun in Black Ops Cold War. It’s a lightweight weapon with burst fire and a decent rate of fire. The delay between bursts is modest and the overall damage leaves a bit to be desired at longer ranges.
- Read More: The best MP5 loadout in Black Ops Cold War
For close range engagements, this weapon truly shines, occasionally getting one burst kills on enemies.
In the video below, YouTuber “Paradox” shows us the best KSP 45 class he’s been running.
This class setup will be utilizing all attachment slots, so we’ll be running the gunfighter wildcard for this.
- Optic: Microflex LED – A balanced optic for all ranges. Provides minimal zoom, but excellent clarity of enemies, perhaps the best in its class. (Paradox also mentions the iron sights for the weapon are a solid choice as well)
- Muzzle: SOCOM Eliminator – Higher muzzle concealment and more vertical recoil control, at the cost of some shooting move speed and horizontal recoil control.
- Barrel: 10.5″ Task Force – Improves bullet velocity, effective damage range, and overall damage. Further penalizes vertical and horizontal recoil control, but gives a much needed range boost.
- Body: Steady Aim Laser – Improved hip fire accuracy with no cons. Can’t go wrong with this.
- Underbarrel: Field Agent Grip – Additional vertical recoil control and a drastic improvement to horizontal recoil control. Further penalty to shooting move speed.
- Magazine: Salvo 48 Round Fast Mags – More ammo, faster reloads. What’s not to love here? Comes at the cost of an increase in ADS speed.
- Handle: Airborne Elastic Wrap – 90% flinch resistance basically eliminates all flinch. 30% aim down sight time decrease cancels out magazine penality. Dropshot to your heart’s content. The best handle in the game.
- Stock: Raider Stock – 30% increase for sprint to fire time with a 10% aim walking movement speed increase.
Tips for the field
- It’s all in the aim – Aim high, hit heads. Get one burst kills on unsuspecting enemies close up before they can react.
- Get used to it – At first, you’ll hate the slow burst fire. Over time with practice though, you’ll get the timing down and things will improve fast.
- Discipline, Discipline, Discipline – Catch enemies off guard and pick and choose your fights. Don’t take on the whole team head-on. You don’t have a fully automatic weapon and the burst delay will get you killed.
Now get on the field and tear up some lobbies!
Warzone 2 Birdeye Perk removed for balancing ahead of Season 2
Warzone 2's Birdseye Perk has been removed from the game, as the devs state that it needs to be balance...
Warzone 2 & Modern Warfare 2 January 30 update patch notes: Crash fixes, improvements, more
Modern Warfare 2 and Warzone 2 have received a brand-new update for January 30, here's all of the patch notes.
FIFA 23 Future Stars Token Swaps explained
The classic Future Stars promo is rumored to hit FIFA 23 and bring the fan favorite Token Swaps program to...