Here’s the best Hauer 77 shotgun loadout in Black Ops Cold War.
The Hauer 77 is Black Ops Cold War’s pump-action shotgun secondary. It’s super powerful and instantly takes down enemies in close range. It’s easily the best secondary in the game and can be used as an “escape” weapon in almost any close-quarters combat scenario.
In the current meta of Black Ops Cold War, some weapons take 3-5 well placed shots to take out an enemy. SMG’s tend to be on the higher end of the necessary shots to kill. In close range engagements with this shotgun, you’ll take out enemies before they even knew you were there.
In the video below YouTuber “Longle” shows us his pick for the best Hauer 77.
- Muzzle: Duckbill Choke – 50% wider pellet spread increase for wider kill ranges.
- Barrel: 21.6″ Reinforced Heavy – Extra damage range and faster fire rate. Makes this shotgun just a bit more lethal.
- Body: SWAT 5mw Laser Sight – More hipfire accuracy for when you’re in a hurry. Great for when you quickly need to swap weapons and take down an enemy charging your way.
- Magazine: STANAG 8 Round Tube – More ammo capacity, 3 extra shells in each mag.
- Stock: No Stock – 40% sprint to fire time. Become more mobile for fast paced, well aimed shots. Blast any enemies in your way fast.
Tips for the field
- It’s a secondary… primary? – The shotguns in Black Ops Cold War are very powerful.. perhaps too powerful. Don’t be afraid to run around primarily with the Hauer. It’s destructive, lightweight, and will instantly take down enemies in your path.
- Hold your corners – If you want to be truly annoying, hold a corner close to an objective. Camping is frowned upon, but at least you’re playing the objective. We promise you’ll be a tough kill.
- Building dominance – Outside with shotguns, you won’t stand much of a chance. But you’ll be the king of buildings. Watch doorways, staircases, windows, and ladders to catch enemies off guard.
That’s it! Whether you choose to use this information to be more in tune with what players are using or to make other players rage is entirely up to you…
FIFA 23 World Cup Path to Glory upgrade tracker
FIFA 23 Ultimate Team players can use our World Cup Path to Glory tracker to find out which cards from...
Best guns in Modern Warfare 2 Season 1: Every weapon ranked
Modern Warfare 2 brings over 50 weapons, so we've ranked every one from best to worst and counted down the...
How to get Kingambit in Pokemon Scarlet & Violet
Pokemon Scarlet and Violet trainers will need to evolve their Bisharp to obtain a Kingambit, so here’s how it’s done.