Here’s the best loadout for the Black Ops Cold War Fireteam game mode.
Black Ops Cold War offers a new Blackout-style game mode in the form of Fireteam. Drop-in with a squad 4 into a 40 player server and fight to detonate sets of dirty bombs scattered across 2 large maps.
The playstyle for Fireteam is a bit different from Multiplayer since the map is larger, and you can equip armor plates for additional health. For these reasons, you’ll want to be equipped for both long and short-range engagements. Our preferred loadout covers the best of both worlds.
Primary – M16
The M16 is a heavy-hitting, burst action powerhouse capable of mowing through enemies in a single burst. In fireteam specifically, this weapon makes killing entire squads a breeze.
- Optic – Hawksmoor: Precision sight picture, great for medium range.
- Barrel – 20.5″ Task Force: Extra damage, bullet velocity, and effective damage range.
- Underbarrel – Field Agent Grip: Huge boost to recoil control for recentering in between bursts.
- Magazine – Salvo 54 RND Fast Mag: Quick reloads, large magazine. What’s not to love?
- Handle – Airborne Elastic Wrap: Faster aim down sight time, huge flinch resistance, aim while going prone.
Secondary – AK-74u (Law Breaker Wildcard Required)
Lightweight with high damage and fire rate. Solid for close-quarters engagements against multiple enemies and even packs a punch at longer ranges. Easy to control.
- Barrel – 10.3″ Task Force: Damage increase, bullet velocity increase, extra effective damage range.
- Underbarrel – Spetsnaz Speedgrip: Increased control while firing, extra sprinting move speed.
- Magazine – VDV 50 Round Fast Mag
- Handle – GRU Elastic Wrap: The best wrap in the game. Dropshot, increased ADS, 90% flinch resistance.
- Stock – KGB Skeletal Stock: Increased sprint out times, strafe speed.
Perks and equipment
- Perk 1 – Flak Jacket/Tactical Mask (Your pick)
- Perk 2 – Gung-Ho
- Perk 3 – Ninja
- Lethal – Semtex
- Tactical – Stimshot
- Field Upgrade – Trophy System
Tips for the field
Flex it up – Run and gun, long-range, it’s all your pick. Enter buildings with your AK-74u or play long angles with your M16. You’re the ultimate fighting machine.
Play tactical – In Fireteam, you’ll be surprised how much players prefer using Flak Jacket over Tactical Mask. Your stuns will be super effective. Don’t forget to use your trophy system when defending a dirty bomb.
Dominance by surprise – On large maps, Ninja is especially effective. Sneak behind entire teams and mow them down before they can even figure out you were behind them the whole time.
Also… don’t forget to play the objective. Now get out there!
Warzone 2 Birdeye Perk removed for balancing ahead of Season 2
Warzone 2's Birdseye Perk has been removed from the game, as the devs state that it needs to be balance...
Warzone 2 & Modern Warfare 2 January 30 update patch notes: Crash fixes, improvements, more
Modern Warfare 2 and Warzone 2 have received a brand-new update for January 30, here's all of the patch notes.
FIFA 23 Future Stars Token Swaps explained
The classic Future Stars promo is rumored to hit FIFA 23 and bring the fan favorite Token Swaps program to...