Battlefield 2042 update 3.2.1 patch notes: Gameplay improvements, attachment change reverted, more
Here are the full patch notes for Battlefield 2042’s 3.2.1 update which is set to bring a variety of gameplay improvements before Season 4.
Battlefield 2042 is set to receive yet another update, so here are the full changes coming in the 3.2.1 patch.
Battlefield 2042 Season 4 is just around the corner, and players are eager for more updates to the game and content.
Players have been happy to see the return of Classes and the reworked Breakaway map from the previous update, as well as new weapons in the Portal. The devs have been hard at work providing these updates for players, and the 3.2.1 patch brings some more gameplay improvement for players.
Here are the full Battlefield 2042 3.2.1 patch notes.
ADS time for Drum & Extended Magazines reverted
The devs have decided to revert a change made in the Battlefield 2042 3.2 update which saw an increase to the ADS time for the Drum & Extended Magazines in the game.
This change was reverted due to community feedback, and the devs have also stated that they will look to make adjustments to Drum and Extended Magazines in a future update.
Battlefield 2042 update 3.2.1 patch notes
- The FGM-148 Javelin can no longer lock onto the Tracer Dart while the dart is out of line of sight.
Tracer Dart Gun
- The Tracer Dart will now correctly drop in height dependent on the distance it has to travel.
- Reduced the projectile speed of the Tracer Dart from 500 m/s to 250 m/s.
- The uptime of the Tracer Dart will now last 12 seconds instead of 40 seconds.
- Dev Comment: We’ve adjusted the trajectory and speed of the Tracer Dart to now offer a skill element to this gadget if you’re aiming to land shots from long range distances, if you wish to reliably designate targets from long distance the SOFLAM remains a tried and tested choice.
Gameplay Flow & Social Elements
- Unlock Descriptions will now correctly show for Class Badges on the reward screen after a match.
- The description for Falck’s Combat Surgeon Trait now correctly states that she is able to revive faster, rather than revive to full health.
- Fixed an issue where the time it took for firing when leaving sprint was much longer than expected with Assault Rifles.
- Fixed an issue where the auto deploy of the parachute did not function properly.
- The Assault Weapon Proficiency will no longer grant extra ammunition for Underbarrel Grenade Launchers.
- Fixed an issue that would cause projectiles to not deal damage correctly when Specialists are facing down.
- Fixed a minor desync issue that resulted in the player jumping in a slightly longer arch than expected. Don’t be alarmed, we didn’t put any springs in your boots!
- Fixed an issue that would allow players to select any Gadget with any Specialist via Angel’s Loadout Crate.
Crawford – Mounted Vulcan
- Increased the health of Crawford’s Mounted Vulcan by 60%
- Mounted Vulcan now lasts 7 seconds from the moment it begins firing to reaching its overheating point.
- Players are no longer able to place down 4 Mounted Vulcans. One is enough!
- You can no longer use Dozer’s SOB-8 Ballistic Shield while also using a parachute, or whilst prone.
Drum and Extended Magazines
- ADS draw rate has been reverted to pre-update 3.2 values. You’ll now notice that the draw rate is more immediate, and less weighted than before.
- Adjusted the recoil of the MTAR-21 to be in line with other Assault Rifle weaponry.
- MTAR-21 damage increased up to 40m from 18 -> 22
- PP-2000 damage increased up to 50m from 22 -> 28
For more on Battlefield 2042, check out why EA have canceled Battlefield Mobile and how to unlock the XM8 LMG and A-91.
Image Credits: DICE
All Pokemon that evolve by trading in Pokemon Go
Here's a list of all the Pokemon that evolve by trading in Pokemon Go alongside a step-by-step guide on how...
Who is the most popular Apex Legends character? Season 16 pick rates
Apex Legends Season 16 is here, so for those wondering who's been dominating the season in Respawn's battle royale, here...
When is the next Modern Warfare 2 & Warzone 2 Double XP event?
We have the dates and times for the next Modern Warfare 2 and Warzone 2 Double XP event to help...