The Apex Legends Patch 1.82 update has arrived and it has brought some much-needed fixes for some major bugs, including Crypto’s drone crashing the game and Pathfinder’s broken cooldown.
All of these brought fixes for some of the major bugs in Apex Legends, and now the v1.82 update will be focusing on issues like Crypto’s broken drone and Pathfinder’s 30-second cooldown in Arenas.
Apex Legends patch 1.82 Pathfinder cooldown and Crypto fix
One of the major fixes in this Apex Legends update went to Pathfinder. This character kept facing a constant 30-second grapple cooldown in Arenas, regardless of the distance at which it’s used.
- Read more: Best PC settings for Apex Legends Season 10
The developers have addressed that issue and also brought a fix for Crypto. This Legend’s drone kept crashing games when players flew it into the map room on King’s Canyon.
Since Crypto is one of the Legends with the lowest pickrate, it’s vital to make sure that he doesn’t have any game-breaking bugs and glitches that will drive away players from choosing him.
Apex Legends update 1.82 patch notes
The developers also implemented fixes for smaller quality-of-life problems, like animated banners crashing the game, and the Dropship that revives dead players having no audio while it was overhead.
Here are all the fixes in the Apex Legends 1.82 patch notes:
- We’ve resolved an issue that caused players to be randomly unreadied while matchmaking in Ranked
- Fixed a couple of issues that were causing animated banner poses to cause hangs or crashes
- Improved protection against DDoS attacks
- Fixed audio and rendering issues with respawn ships
- Fixed an issue with using Crypto’s drone in the Map Room
- Fixed an issue with Pathfinder having a constant 30s grapple cooldown regardless of distance in Arenas
- Pathfinder Beacons Scanned tracker now updates correctly
- Fixed melee and spin-up exploits related to mobile Sheila
- The raven in Bloodhound’s Niflheim Hundr skin will now correctly show as white in the lobby
- Stability fixes and memory optimizations
While some of these may initially seem less important than others, the developers need to ensure that the battle royale title is functioning properly before Season 11 goes live in November.
Image credits: Respawn Entertainment
Best Warzone 2 quickscoping loadout for Season 1
For those wondering what the best Warzone 2 class is for quickscoping, look no further than this loadout for Season...
Warzone 2 expert claims overlooked weapon outshines RPK as best LMG
The RPK has been the early pick for best LMG in Warzone 2, but an expert believes that an overlooked...
How to unlock Slimline Pro Optic attachment in Modern Warfare 2
Here's how to unlock the highly sought-after Modern Warfare 2 Slimline Pro Optic attachment, as well as the best alternative...