A new Apex Legends Collection Event has been revealed, so here’s everything you need to know about the Spellbound Collection Event, including the start date, Seer Heirloom, and new skins.
Respawn have officially revealed details about the next Collection Event for Season 15, which is titled “Spellbound.” In this Collection Event, Apex Legends players will yet again have an opportunity to gain an Heirloom by unlocking 24 new cosmetic items, and this time it’s for Seer.
Here’s everything you need to know about the Apex Legends Spellbound Collection Event, including the design for Seer’s Heirloom, new skins, patch notes, and more.
- Apex Legends Spellbound Collection Event release date
- Apex Legends Spellbound Collection Event Seer Heirloom
- Apex Legends Spellbound Collection Event skins & reward tracker
- Control LTM returns
- Private Matches come to Apex Legends
- Apex Legends Spellbound Collection Event patch notes
Apex Legends Spellbound Collection Event release date
The Apex Legends Spellbound Collection Event will run for two weeks beginning on January 10, 2023, and ending on January 24.
The Apex Legends Spellbound Collection Event will bring a heap of new content and updates, as not only are playing getting new cosmetics but there are also balance changes in the patch notes for the event update.
Apex Legends Spellbound Collection Event Seer Heirloom
The latest Legend to receive an Heirloom is indeed Seer, as the Spellbound Collection Event brings the “Showstoppers” to the game.
Seer’s Showstoppers Heirloom is a set of sickles that can extend and retract to sit above his knuckles. The EA blog gave us a sneak peek at one of the Heirloom’s animations.
Heirlooms can be unlocked in Collection Events by unlocking all 24 of the items in the collection, either through opening packs, purchasing them, or crafting them.
Apex Legends Spellbound Collection Event skins & reward tracker
The Apex Legends Spellbound Collection Event brings 24 new cosmetic items to the game, all with a theme of magic and enchantment. There will be Legendary skins for Vantage, Seer, Mad Maggie, Mirage, Fuse, and weapon skins as well.
Players can unlock these Spellbound Collection Event cosmetics by either crafting them individually with Crafting Metals, purchasing them with Apex Coins, or purchasing Spellbound Apex Packs which will be available for the duration of the event.
Players will also have the chance to receive free rewards through the two reward tracker, with one being available for the respective two weeks of the event.
Control LTM returns in Spellbound Collection Event
As well as a new collection of cosmetics, players will also be able to enjoy the fan-favorite LTM, Control, as it returns with updates. The LTM will be available for the duration of the event with the following maps:
- Storm Point: Barometer
- World’s Edge: Lava Siphon
- Olympus: Hammond Labs
There are also some updates to the mode coming in the Apex Legends Spellbound Collection Event update:
- Join In Progress extended further into match ( Matchmaking will try to fill empty player slots until 1 team has a score of 625 or there is a score difference of 300 between the teams)
- Players that join a match in progress get some helpful boosts for their first spawn:
- Skip the first spawn wave
- Spawn with Purple Armor and Helmet
- Get a full Ratings Tier ( Purple Weapons and an Ultimate Charge)
- Added new end-of-match XP reward to Control (150 XP for completing a match).
- If a team is losing by a score of 62 or more, they skip spawn waves.
- Added Distance Indicator on the MRB in-world Icon.
- Added Time Remaining Indicator on the MRB spawn point Map Icon.
- Display a hint message when MRB placement is not possible explaining why placement is failing (too close to friendly or enemy Home Base, too close to a Zone).
- Bloodhound clues clean up after 30 secs instead of 90 secs.
- Clean up Bloodhound clues when the player that left them behind dies (except for the player death clue).
- Some more spawn tuning to further try to prevent players from spawning close to enemies.
- Set the Inventory Tab as the default ( instead of Scoreboard ) when accessing menus during gameplay.
- Updates to Loadouts in the Loadout Selection Menu based on Weapon Meta Changes
- Bug and Crash Fixes
Private Matches come to Apex Legends
The Spellbound Collection Event update also finally brings Private Matches to the game so that all players can create their own tournaments and matches to enjoy with friends.
You can check out how to create or join Private Matches by checking out our guide.
Apex Legends Spellbound Collection Event update patch notes
The Spellbound Collection Event update also brings some balance changes in the patch notes which you can check out below:
- G7 Scout enters the crafter
- C.A.R. SMG enters the crafter
- Spitfire returns to the floor
- Peacekeeper returns to the floor
Anvil Receiver Hop-Up
- Limb damage multiplier reduced to 0.75 (was 0.9)
- Flatline damage reduced to 39 (was 43)
- R301 damage reduced to 32 (was 35)
- Damage reduced to 32 (was 34)
Prowler Burst PDW
- Damage increased to 15 (was 14)
- Now requires 1 shield cell to Energize (was 2)
For more on Apex Legends content, be sure to check out these other guides:
How to get Apex Legends Twitch Prime Gaming rewards | How many people play Apex Legends? | Best Legends in Apex Legends | Best controller settings for Apex Legends | Best guns in Apex Legends | Best FOV Setting for Apex Legends | Best PC settings for Apex Legends | Best audio settings for Apex Legends
Image credits: Respawn Entertainment
Can you check your Warzone 2 stats?
Warzone 2 players are wondering if they can check their stats, and our guide will tell you all you need...
FIFA 23 Bundesliga Player of the Month: January POTM nominees
The nominees for FIFA 23’s Bundesliga Player of the Month have been announced and here’s how to vote for the...
Apex Legends Season 16 early patch notes: Legend classes remastered, buffs & nerfs, Nemesis burst AR, more
Here are the Apex Legends Season 16 update patch notes early for those looking for information on the content and...