Apex Legends Season 11 buffs & nerfs: All Legend & weapon changes
Here’s every weapon and Legend buff and nerf coming in Season 11, where Wattson sees some much-needed changes.
Apex Legends Season 11 is nearly here, and Respawn Entertainment have revealed all of the Legend and weapons buffs and nerfs the new update will bring.
Apex Legends Season 11 arrives on November 2, bringing a brand-new map, a classic Titanfall SMG, and all-new Legend Ash.
On top of these changes, gameplay will also be shaken up by a variety of Legend and weapon buffs and nerfs. Wattson has received some significant buffs, and the G7 Scout can now be found in Care Packages.
Here’s every buff and nerf revealed in Apex Legends Season 11’s patch notes.
Apex Legends Wattson buffs and nerfs
Wattson is the only Legend to see significant changes in Season 11, but the devs said more changes will be coming later.
For the most part, her Tactical and Ultimate abilities have seen a buff. She was the second-lowest picked Legend in Season 10, with only a 1.6% pick rate. These equipment buffs will hopefully see her become a more viable choice and create more diversity in Season 11.
Her Perimeter Security Tactical ability has seen a significant buff, with the Fences now recharging twice as fast, dealing more damage, and have more range.
Also, her Interception Pylon Ultimate Ability now has health instead of a timer, so it will last forever until a new one is placed. It will now recharge shields twice as fast, too.
Respawn did give her a slight nerf alongside all of these buffs, delivering on the announcement that they were working on nerfing her hitbox. Her hitbox will now be slightly larger but still matches her model.
Apex Legends weapon buffs and nerfs
Alongside Wattson’s buffs and nerf, Respawn Entertainment have also made changes to the G7 Scout, EVA-8, and L-Star, and more.
The G7 Scout is now in Care Packages and has seen a buff to its headshot, body, and leg damage. While it’s now slightly more powerful, it’s balanced by its rarity. But late-game Supply Drop weapon rates have been increased to 100%.
Also, the EVA-8 has been nerfed, with its fire rate dropping back to pre-Season 8 values. And the L-Star’s damage has been nerfed from 18 to 17.
Plus, the Mastiff and 30-30 Repeaters have received a buff with the new Dual Shell Hop-Up that loads two rounds at a time.
All Apex Legends Season 11 buffs & nerfs
- Improved the reliability and responsiveness of placing Wattson’s Tactical and Ultimate in-world objects.
- Wattson can place her Tactical and Ultimate objects on valid surfaces above Wattson’s eye level (to a reasonable extent).
- General hitbox size increase, to compensate for the removal of low profile in the Legacy update.
Tactical – Perimeter Defense
- Increased damage on crossing a Fence by 33%. (15 to 20)
- Increased debuff duration on crossing a Fence by 100%. (1.5 to 3 seconds)
- Increased the time allowance to be hit again by a subsequent Fence effect by 100%. (0.5 to 1 second).
- Decreased recharge time by 50% (30 to 15 seconds).
- Increased placement range by 50%.
- Decreased the delay between Fences shutting off and reactivating after an ally passes through them by 60%. (1.0 -> 0.4 seconds)
- Wattson now moves at Unarmed-speed while readying/placing Fence nodes.
- Fence nodes can now be placed as soon as the weapon is readied, instead of waiting for the animation to finish.
Ultimate – Interception Pylon
- The Pylon output has been significantly reworked.
- Reduced the number of active Pylons Wattson can place from 3 to 1.
- The Pylon now lasts forever (instead of timing out after 90 seconds).
- The Pylon now has a pool of 250 Shields that can be distributed to nearby players, instead of effectively infinite Shields.
- Increased the Pylon shield recharge rate by 150%, and smoothed regen rate. (2/second -> 5/second, or more accurately: 1/0.5 seconds -> 1/0.2 seconds)
- When a Pylon is out of Shields, it no longer recharges players’ Shields, but can still zap incoming ordnance.
- Taking damage while regenerating Shields via the Pylon delays continued regeneration by 1 second.
- The UI on the ground and HUD elements now displays the amount of Shields that remain in the Pylon.
- Pinging a friendly Pylon will now display the percentage of Shields remaining in the Pylon.
- Pylon ordnance-zapping has been moderately reworked.
- Ordnance is now zapped when the Pylon detects that it would hit any surface within range and line of sight of the Pylon, instead of being zapped as soon as it comes within range.
- As a part of the changes, current issues where the Pylon doesn’t reliably zap ordnance (particularly concerning airstrike abilities, and ordnance that bounced off surfaces near the Pylon) should now be addressed.
SUPPLY DROP ROTATION
- This season the Triple-Take returns to floor loot and taking its place is the G7 Scout. The Scout enters the Supply Drop with its old friend the Double-Tap Trigger equipped.
- Dual Shell – Each round loaded into the Mastiff or the 30-30 Repeater is doubled.
FULLY KITTED ROTATION
- Added: Mastiff 30-30 Repeater, R-301, CAR, Longbow
- Removed: Peacekeeper, Rampage, RE-45, Flatline, and Charge Rifle
- Fire rate reduced from 2.1 to 2.0
- Slightly increased pellet size
- Choke up time reduced from 1.5s to 1.25s
- Choked up shots remain tight for slightly longer when exiting AD
- Damage reduced from 60 to 55
- Reduced barrel effectiveness at all rarity tiers
- Significantly reduced projectile collision size
- Damage reduced from 18 to 17
- Damage increased from 34 to 36
- Double Tap added to Supply Drop G7 Scout
SUPPLY DROP WEAPON RATES
- Early game crate weapon rate increased from 25% to 50%
- Mid game crate weapon rate increased from 50% to 75%
- Late game crate weapon rate increased from 75% to 100%
And that’s everything you need to know about the balance changes made in Apex Legends Season 11.
You can also check out all of the Wildlife coming with the new Storm Point map.
Image Credit: Respawn Entertainment
Are Pokemon Go servers down? Current server status
If you're experiencing connectivity issues during your playing sessions, here are some useful tips to check the Pokemon Go server...
All Whiscash weaknesses & resistances in Pokemon
If you're looking to defeat or catch Whiscash in a Pokemon game, here's everything you need to know about its...
Battlefield 2042 Update 4.1 patch notes: Armor changes, AEK 971, more
Here are the full patch notes for Battlefield 2042's Update 4.1 that brings more classic weapons and gameplay changes.