Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II
All equipment in Modern Warfare 2: How to unlock Lethals & Tacticals
Here’s an overview of the Lethal and Tactical equipment at your disposal in Modern Warfare 2, and how to unlock them all.
Modern Warfare 2 features a new set of Tactical and Lethal equipment that players could choose from. Here’s an explanation of all the equipment in Modern Warfare 2 and how to unlock them.
Modern Warfare 2 is finally here and CoD fans will be eager to gather intel and build the best loadouts during its early hours.
Thankfully, we’ve put together a list of all the Lethal and Tactical equipment available in Modern Warfare 2 as well as how to unlock them. Players will notice some old favorites returning as well as some new innovations entering the fold.
- Modern Warfare 2 Lethal equipment
- Modern Warfare 2 Tactical equipment
- How to unlock all Lethal & Tactical equipment in Modern Warfare 2
Modern Warfare 2 Lethal equipment
Players will have nine options when it comes to selecting Lethal equipment in Modern Warfare 2. Call of Duty classics like the Claymore, C4, and Throwing Knife are up for grabs once more.
However, Infinity Ward also brought a new Lethal to the table called the Drill Charge, which can damage players hiding on the other side of a surface. The Drill Charge will add another layer to the strategy of clearing closed areas in Modern Warfare 2.
- Claymore: Proximity-activated explosive mine.
- Frag Grenade: Cookable fragmentation grenade.
- Molotov Cocktail: Improvised incendiary device that explodes on impact.
- C4: Large explosive that sticks to surfaces and can be detonated remotely when the equipment is depleted.
- Drill Charge: Charge with a thermal lance that can burrow into surfaces before exploding.
- Semtex: Timed sticky grenade.
- Throwing Knife: Retrievable knife that is lethal on impact.
- Proximity Mine: Proximity-triggered explosive that launches in the air, and deals heavy damage to the surrounding area.
- Thermite: Explosive incendiary device that sticks to surfaces.
Modern Warfare 2 Tactical equipment
Once again, players will notice their tried and true favorites like the Stun Grenade, Flash Grenade, and Smoke Grenade. However, this doesn’t mean that classics can’t undergo drastic changes.
Infinity Ward decided to nerf the Heartbeat Sensor Tactical by limiting its use with a battery charge. You’ll have to find the optimal time to use the Heartbeat Sensor. Spamming the equipment will make the battery charge run out and render it useless.
Another important feature you’ll want to take note of is the Smoke Grenade’s ability to prevent automated targeting systems to lock on to you. In addition, you’ll be able to use a weapon one-handed while activating your Stim.
- Spotter Scope: Spot and mark enemies from a distance.
- Flash Grenade: Blinds and deafens targets.
- Stun Grenade: Slows victim’s movement and aiming.
- Smoke Grenade: Deploys a smoke screen that blocks vision and automated targeting systems.
- Snapshot Grenade: Provides a momentary glimpse of enemies within the blast radius for your squad.
- Heartbeat Sensor: A limited use tablet that displays rough information about nearby enemies.
- Stim: Military injection that heals for maximum health over 2 seconds. Weapons can be used one handed during this time.
- Decoy Grenade: Counter-intel grenade that simulates gunfire, movement, and radar signatures to confuse the enemy.
- Tear Gas: Releases a lingering cloud of tear gas that causes slowed movement, blurred vision, and coughing.
- Shock Stick: Electrical device that sticks to surfaces. Electrocutes enemies, destroys equipment, and causes vehicles to go haywire.
How to unlock all Lethal & Tactical equipment in Modern Warfare 2
|Equipment||Unlock Level||Tactical or Lethal|
|Flash Grenade||Automatically Unlocked||Tactical|
|Shock Stick||Automatically Unlocked||Tactical|
|Frag Grenade||Automatically Unlocked||Lethal|
|Proximity Mine||Automatically Unlocked||Lethal|
For more on Call of Duty, find out if you can slide cancel in Modern Warfare 2 and Warzone 2.
Image Credit: Activision
Are Pokemon Go servers down? Current server status
If you're experiencing connectivity issues during your playing sessions, here are some useful tips to check the Pokemon Go server...
All Whiscash weaknesses & resistances in Pokemon
If you're looking to defeat or catch Whiscash in a Pokemon game, here's everything you need to know about its...
Battlefield 2042 Update 4.1 patch notes: Armor changes, AEK 971, more
Here are the full patch notes for Battlefield 2042's Update 4.1 that brings more classic weapons and gameplay changes.