Call of Duty: Warzone 2
All DMZ changes & patch notes in Warzone 2 Season 2 Reloaded update
Here are all of the changes and bug fixes that hit the popular DMZ mode with the Warzone 2 Season 2 Reloaded update.
The Warzone 2 Season 2 Reloaded update brought several changes and bug fixes to DMZ. As DMZ continues to grow throughout Season 2 Reloaded, here is an overview of the patch notes.
The Warzone 2 Season 2 Reloaded update arrived on March 15 and players can dive right into the abundance of new content. The Tempus Torrent Marksman Rifle has arrived to shake up the weapon meta alongside a major nerf to the KV Broadside.
When it comes to DMZ, the mode also received some major tweaks and adjustments via the Season 2 Reloaded update.
Here’s everything you need to know about the DMZ changes in the Season 2 Reloaded update.
- DMZ changes & bug fixes in Warzone 2 Season 2 Reloaded
- DMZ Warzone 2 Season 2 Reloaded update patch notes
DMZ changes & bug fixes in Warzone 2 Season 2 Reloaded
For starters, DMZ players will notice new and improved infiltration and exfiltration points as the devs “added some variations” to both sets of areas. This should allow players to explore different areas of the map in Season 2 Reloaded.
Another key change consists of the possibility of looting upgraded weapons after eliminating enemy combatants. The devs explained that the chances are small, but if you’re lucky, you may be able to exfil with something interesting.
In addition, the requirements for accessing Building 21 have undergone a few tweaks that should make it easier for players to explore. As of Season 2 Reloaded, you won’t need to bring a Building 21 Access Card into the match prior to infiltration. However, the devs make it clear that “at least one Player in a squad must have a Building 21 Access Card in their Inventory to allow infiltration.”
Of course, the devs also took the time to issue several bug fixes that should result in a smoother DMZ experience in Season 2 Reloaded. Some major fixes include the inability to access certain Strongholds and some missions not tracking progress correctly.
Also, DMZ players will be pleased to discover that Combat Records for the mode are now available.
Take a look at the full DMZ patch notes below.
DMZ Season 2 Reloaded update patch notes in Warzone 2
- We have updated the usage requirements for Building 21 Access Cards:
- Players no longer need to bring Building 21 Access Cards into the match by equipping them prior to infiltration
- At least one Player in a squad must have a Building 21 Access Card in their Inventory to allow infiltration
- If a Player does infil to Building 21 with an Access Card in their Backpack, they will lose that card if they do not extract with it
- This change only impacts Building 21 Access Cards and not the Access/Key Cards for locked spaces inside Building 21, as those must still be equipped in your Backpack prior to infiltration
- Enemy combatants in DMZ can now operate or arrive in a variety of vehicles, not just the Armored Truck
- We have added some variations to infiltration and exfiltration points
- The Destroy Supplies Contract has been updated to reveal the 4 closest safes, instead of revealing all safes within a distance of the Contract
- Reduced the total number of vehicles in Modern City for more even distribution of vehicles throughout Al Mazrah
- Enemy combatants now have a small chance to drop upgraded weapons upon death
- Fixed several Stronghold access issues across DMZ
- Fixed an issue where the Secure Nuclear Material contract could select a locked toolbox on Ashika Island
- Increased minimum distance between Secure Nuclear Material contracts on Ashika Island so they do not overlap
- Fixed Favor for a Friend Mission having an incorrect location description
- Fixed description for Stronghold Reacquisition Mission incorrectly stating that the Legion Deal Intel must be extracted
- Fixed an issue where taking a weapon directly from an enemy’s Backpack wouldn’t register it as an enemy weapon for some Missions
- Fixed issue where the Overlord voiceover would fade out improperly when extracting
- Fixed issues where certain Missions weren’t sharing progress with squadmates, including missions that have you use field upgrades and killstreaks such as Death From Above
- Fixed issue where Key Elimination wasn’t giving progress for unlocking a cache instead of a locked door
- Fixed an issue where some Players did not get credit for the final exfil due to timer
- Fixed an issue where match search would stop if the party leader left the group
- Fixed an issue that would prevent the Player from using their Armor temporarily, when trying to use Armor and the Radiation Blocker at the same time
For more Warzone 2 and DMZ, check out some of our other guides:
Best guns in Warzone 2 | Best controller settings for Warzone 2 | Best PC settings for Warzone 2 | How to ping enemies in Warzone 2 | Best Warzone 2 landing spots | Best FOV settings for Warzone 2 | How to use Proximity Chat in Warzone 2 | Best audio settings for Warzone 2 | How to get a nuke in Warzone 2 | Best Assault Rifles in Warzone 2
Source: CoD blog
Image Credit: Activision
All Pokemon that evolve by trading in Pokemon Go
Here's a list of all the Pokemon that evolve by trading in Pokemon Go alongside a step-by-step guide on how...
Who is the most popular Apex Legends character? Season 16 pick rates
Apex Legends Season 16 is here, so for those wondering who's been dominating the season in Respawn's battle royale, here...
When is the next Modern Warfare 2 & Warzone 2 Double XP event?
We have the dates and times for the next Modern Warfare 2 and Warzone 2 Double XP event to help...