Call of Duty: Warzone 2
All Ashika Island DMZ rewards in Warzone 2: Weapon Case guide & Fight Night TAQ-56
DMZ players can visit Warzone 2’s new Ashika Island map, so here’s how to extract the Weapon Case and all of the rewards it offers.
Warzone 2’s DMZ mode brings players to Ashika Island with the Season 2 update, so here are all of the Weapon Case rewards you can get from the new map.
DMZ has become wildly popular since its arrival in Warzone 2, and the developers have kept it evolving by introducing Building 21 and Season 2’s Ashika Island map to the mode. New missions have arrived with the Season 2 update, but those looking for a tough challenge can extract the Weapon Case for free rewards.
Here’s everything you need to know about acquiring the Weapon Case from Ashika Island, as well as all of the DMZ rewards you’ll earn for extracting with it.
How to get Weapon Case in Ashika Island
The Ashika Island Weapon Case always spawns inside the Castle POI, but it’s one of the most challenging to acquire. You’ll need to make your way through the Castle which is brimming with deadly AI and explosive traps before having to avoid other players looking to steal the case.
Thanks to YouTuber MrDalekJD, here’s how to get the Weapon Case from Warzone 2’s Ashika Island:
- Load into Ashika Island on DMZ and head to the Castle POI.
- Destroy the roaming Wheelson so ‘Castle Access Acquired’ pops up on-screen.
- Before entering the Castle, destroy the security cameras that are scattered around the exterior. Otherwise, a ton of Tier 3 AI will come your way.
- Head inside the Castle and carefully make your way upstairs, looking out for AI and traps.
- Once at the top floor, defeat the Bomb Maker boss.
- Look for the computer terminal and press Interact to disable the alarm.
- Pick up the Weapon Case and successfully exfil from Ashika Island. Be careful here, as the Weapon Case will be marked on the map for everyone in the lobby.
All Ashika Island DMZ Weapon Case rewards
Extracting the Ashika Island Weapon Case seven times will reward DMZ players with the Fight Night TAQ-56 Blueprint, and here are all of the rewards you’ll get on the way:
- Backup Plan Handgun Blueprint
- Aces Emblem
- Full House Calling Card
- Bear With Me Weapon Sticker
- Triple Threat Loading Screen
- Full House Emblem
- Fight Night TAQ-56 Blueprint
There have been plenty of buffs and nerfs with Season 2, but the TAQ-56 remains a competitive choice in both Warzone 2 and Modern Warfare 2’s Ranked Play.
For more on Warzone 2, you can check out some of our other guides:
What are Sea Treasures Tokens in Warzone 2? | Best guns in Warzone 2 | Best Warzone 2 controller settings | Best Warzon 2 PC settings | How to ping enemies in Warzone 2 | How to use Proximity Chat in Warzone 2 | How to get a nuke in Warzone 2 | Best Assault Rifles in Warzone 2 | Does Warzone 2 have crossplay?
Image Credit: Activision
CoD Mobile Season 3 Rush: Release date, classic map, HDR Sniper Rifle, training feature, more
CoD Mobile Season 3 Rush is right around the corner so here's the official release date and content including a...
All Toxicroak weaknesses & resistances in Pokemon
If there's a Toxicroak in your way, here's everything you need to know about its weaknesses and resistances to beat...
Modern Warfare 2 players beg for “major” Counter-Strike 2 features
Following the reveal of Counter-Strike 2, Modern Warfare 2 players are desperate for some of the major features heading toward...