New gameplay, screenshots, and details on the Cyborg Zombies mode for China’s CoD Online
❘ Published: 2013-12-18T18:36:11
❘ Updated: 2013-12-19T21:38:14
LiamFTWinter has posted new gameplay, and sent us new information and screenshots from the China-exclusive Call of Duty Online’s newest mode called Cyborg Zombies. This new mode was revealed a few weeks ago, and has been available for players for about a month. This mode is a remastered version of Black Ops’s zombies mode.
- 11 Rounds per game. After 11 rounds are completed you call for evac and escape the map
- Each character has 3 pieces of special equipment ranging from Gersch Devices to a device that shrinks zombies.
- Each character has 2 perks that they earn for completing round 3 and round 6.
- 2 maps available, remakes of Nacht Der Untoten and Verruckt
- Perks available on the maps are speed cola, juggernog, double tap and quick revive
- During evacuation you are attacked by cyborg dogs as well as zombies
- When a player dies they drop a dog tag. A player can then run over the dog tag and choose to revive the player. Each player has 3 chances to revive other players.
- There are collectibles on both maps, they look to be story related but I’m not sure because they’re all in chinese.
Subscribe to our newsletter for the latest updates on Esports, Gaming and more.
SOURCE: CoD S Gamer via LiamFTWinter