Activision wins numerous awards at 2019 The Game Awards
The 2019 Game Awards took place on Thursday, December 12 in Los Angeles, CA hosted by Geoff Kieghley.
The stream featured a variety of reveals, including the reveal of the new Xbox console coming in Holiday 2020: Xbox Series X.
The event also featured many awards being handed out for best games of 2019, and Activision took home a few awards during the night for several games released.
The awards for Call of Duty titles included:
- Best Audio Design – Call of Duty: Modern Warfare
- Best Mobile Game – Call of Duty: Mobile
Other Activision titles also won awards, including an Activision published title winning Game of the Year.
- Best Sports/Racing Game – Crash Team Racing Nitro Fueled
- Best Adventure Game – Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice
- Game of the Year – Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice
Congratulations to all of the development studios and teams at Activision!