Activision announces new licensing partners for Call of Duty
At the 2018 Licensing Expo in Las Vegas, NV, Activision Blizzard Consumer Products Group announced their latest licensing partners for their franchises, including Call of Duty.
Activision Blizzard recently formed their Consumer Products Group, focusing on delivering products for their franchises around the world.
Here are the partners they announced for Call of Duty:
Subscribe to our newsletter for the latest updates on Esports, Gaming and more.
- McFarlane (Collectible Figures)
- USAopoly (Risk and Monopoly board games in North America)
- Pyramid (Homeware, Accessories)
- Poetic Gem (Apparel)
- Park Agency (Knitwear)
- Clairefontaine (Stationery)
- Mattel (Collectible Construction Sets)
- Exquisite Gaming (Cable Guys, Crates)
- KontrolFreek (Gaming Controller Accessories)
- Bioworld International (Apparel, Accessories)
- Astro Gaming (Headsets)
- Trends (Poster & Calendars)
- + more
“Since debuting at last year’s Licensing Expo, we’ve begun to successfully realize our vision of offering more value and more opportunities for our global licensing and retail partners by leveraging the blockbuster franchises that Activision and Blizzard have created and expanded over many years of dedicated development,” said Tim Kilpin, CEO and president, Activision Blizzard Consumer Products Group. “For our hundreds of millions of players around the world, we’re working hard to build lasting global franchises that they can connect with across game platforms and through esports and vibrant transmedia story content. We are well positioned to continue playing a leading role in shaping the future of entertainment.”