LAST UPDATE: MAY 7th, 2012 at 8:16 pm EST
Last update went out on Feb 28th (v. 1.2):
The latest update notes for the Call of Duty ELITE iOS and Android app released February 28th are available below:
- Added: Winter camo
- Fixed: Occasional error on load of strike packages
- Fixed: Error caused by changing strike packages on consecutive custom classes
- Fixed: Swiping another player’s career summary off the screen
- Fixed: Occasional error pushing custom classes
- Fixed: Error related to selecting specialist below level 55
- Fixed: Ability to push an invalid custom class with a perk selected more than once
- Fixed: DLC map images not displaying correctly.
- Removed: Button to view other player’s tracked challenges.
- Fixed: Level 80 to Prestige not displaying in Prestige Calculator or Career Summary.
- Fixed: Attachments, Lethals, Tacticals, and Perks listed in an incorrect order.
- Fixed: Death Streaks listed in an incorrect order
COMING SOON To Mobile Apps: 5 additional Prestige levels in Calculator; Enlistment into Operations; View amount of Double XP you have; Clan Management
Version 4.0: added Clan Operation support
Version 3.0: added support for 5 additional prestige levels, and added ELITE TV for Premium Members
*Latest update was pushed out on MAY 1st
Notes from our latest web build pushed May 1st are available below. Changes include:
- An updated header for the Career page which now shows clan affiliation and previous title Prestige levels
- Numerous updates to the Leaderboard Tracker including fixes for viewing another users’ playercards and a KDR display issue.
- Optimization of Clan Ops leaderboard to provide greater accuracy.
- Optimized the invite system for Clans. This corrected an issue where users would sometimes receive a bad invite that couldn’t be accepted. If you are still unable to accept a clan invite, please ask the Clan Leader to send you a new one.
- Minor update to change which emblems are displayed next to comments/feed items which addresses the issue where some sections of the site displayed the Black Ops rank emblem.
- Minor optimizations to the News Ticker which now loads faster and is more responsive.
- Updated localization for several site elements.
- Slight cleanup of emblem usage throughout the site.
• Drop Zone – Issue 4
• DLC Support for MP maps Foundation and Sanctuary
• Updated Leaderboard Tracker design
• Improved Private Match support for non-team-based game modes in Recent Matches
• Fixed a formatting issue when displaying Hardcore matches in Recent Matches
• Corrected an issue where some heatmap kills appeared outside of the map boundaries on DLC maps
• Fixed an issue where some Tied matches would show garbled text on the Recent Matches window
• Hardcore FFA matches will now fully populate the scoreboard in Recent Matches
• Removed “Level” column from Clan Roster
• Numerous fixes to support the change to Bronze badge percentages in Clan Operations
• Clan Operations now properly appear in the List View section of the Program Guide
• Fixed an issue linking/unlinking YouTube accounts
• Updated redirect to new Support page
• Improved IE8/IE9 support
FEB 17TH NOTES:
- Drop Zone – Issue 2
- DLC Support for MP map Overwatch
- Numerous text fixes throughout the site
- Numerous performance enhancements
- MW3 Playercard is now the default landing page on login
- Recent Matches – Fixed an issue tracking headshots in FFA Matches
- Recent Matches – Fixed an issue tracking HQ Defends and bomb pickups in bomb-based game modes
- Corrected an issue where the Prestige Calculator would occasionally give incorrect estimates
- Fixed an issue that would cause some users to not show up in a player search
- Fixed a couple of IE-specific issues with the custom class editor
- Corrected an badging bug that occurs when Operations on both platforms end at the same time
- Clans – Changed the Ban Member feature into a Kick Member feature and cleared out the old banlist
- Corrected an issue where some clan leaders had difficulty saving their changes
- Corrected a bug that where some users would get a 404 when clicking on a player’s name in the clan or group roster
- Updated graphic for Max Level clans
- Fixed an error flagging content on certain Connect pages
- Support for moderating Clan MOTD
Activision Publishing’s Call of Duty Endowment, an organization seeks to help veterans find high quality careers by supporting groups that prepare them for the job market and by raising awareness...