Fourth DLC Pack: ‘Apocalypse’
AVAILABLE NOW ON XBOX 360
- Pod: A failed utopian community from the 70’s has left stacks of dilapidated residential pods nestled into an abandoned cliff side in Taiwan. Its residents long gone, the modernist compound now hosts frenetic combat as players must run atop the pods, as well as navigate their multi-tiered interiors for a strategic edge.
- Frost: Fresh snow meets explosive gunpowder in this snow-capped European city, where the bridge over a frozen canal separates it into two sides, requiring players to employ multi-level traversal strategies to outsmart and ultimately outshoot their enemies.
- Takeoff: Fans of Stadium from the original Call of Duty: Black Ops First Strike DLC will find themselves at home on Takeoff. Marooned in the middle of the Pacific Ocean, this remote launch site is all about close-quarters combat, combining tight corners with open spaces for intense encounters.
- Dig: An adaptation of the fan-favorite Courtyard from Call of Duty: World at War, where two archeological dig sites in Afghanistan become the perfect playground for combatants eager for hectic, unceasing confrontations. Treyarch, has retained the spirit of Courtyard with two major chokepoints, a wide open layout and raised platforms, but has provided fans with a fresh take on the multitude of paths.
- Origins: a new adventure which takes place in “a Dieselpunk-themed First World War” and stars the original Zombies heroes. Unleashed after the Germans unearthed the mysterious “Element 115,” this next chapter in the Zombies legacy will explore the saga’s origins as players reunite with an unlikely band of soldiers that come together to defeat the greatest evil the world has ever seen, using a period-specific arsenal that includes Wonder Weapons that harness supernatural powers, a diesel-drone and Mark IV tank, as well a new perk machine and power-ups – and that’s just the start. Players will need all the help they can get to succeed in defeating the undead, as well as evading an unprecedented 1,000-foot tall robot abomination. In this stylized undead adventure, they’ll need every advantage if they have any hope of surviving one of Treyarch’s deepest Zombies experiences to date.
Xbox 360®: Available Now || PS3™ and PC: Coming Soon
Third DLC Pack: ‘Vengeance’
AVAILABLE NOW ON XBOX 360, PS3, & PC.
- Detour – Players fight amongst the scattered vehicles, exposed iron and collapsed pavement of a destroyed suspension bridge, high above this East Coast waterway where the action can play out on multiple levels.
- Uplink – In this re-imagined adaptation of the fan-favorite Call of Duty®: Black Ops multiplayer map Summit, players clash deep in the rain-soaked jungles of Myanmar, high atop a hi-tech mountain facility.
- Rush- Fast, close-quarter engagements are assured in this paintball course turned full- combat arena, giving players new opportunities and challenges to use the cover to their advantage.
- Cove – The stage is set for all-out conflict on this small, forgotten island in the middle of the Indian Ocean, where players battle it out amongst the wreckage of a jet that crash-landed during a smuggling operation gone wrong.
- Buried – Players will be challenged to face their deepest fears, trapped inside a long-forgotten subterranean Old West mining town infested with swarms of the undead.
- Bonus Ray Gun for Zombies – Call of Duty®: Black Ops 2 Vengeance owners will also receive a brand-new bonus Wonder Weapon – the Ray Gun Mark II – available for use in every Call of Duty®: Black Ops 2 Zombies map.
Xbox 360®: Available Now || PlayStation® 3 and PC: Coming August 1st
Second DLC Pack: ‘Uprising’
AVAILABLE NOW ON XBOX 360, PS3, & PC
Watch the trailer here.
- Studio - Set on a Hollywood studio backlot, players will take cover in a wide-array of classic movie sets in this reimagined adaptation on the fan-favorite multiplayer map Firing Range.
- Vertigo - High above the clouds atop a mega skyscraper in India, players must battle across a VTOL landing pad and through the transportation terminal, bringing new dimensions of verticality to every battle.
- Encore - Set on the grounds following a bustling London music festival, the central stage provides players with a key vantage point overlooking the close-quarters battle of the surrounding amphitheater and main tents.
- Magma - Lava carving through a modern Japanese village leaves rivers of fiery damage in its wake, providing players with dangerous terrain, compromised cover, and frenetic firefights for survival.
- Mob of the Dead - Billy Handsome(Liotta), Al “The Weasel” Arlington (Pantoliano), Salvatore “Sal” DeLuca (Palmentiri), and Michael “Finn” O’Leary (Madsen) serving time in Alcatraz Prison, only to discover that being behind bars is the least of their problems. With plans to break out of Alcatraz foiled by the rise of the undead, the quartet of inmates will have to lean on their mob-derived skills with firearms, blunt instruments and improvised weaponry as they battle the zombies infesting and overrunning the island. In order to survive, players must work their way through the steel cells and aging concrete buildings while fighting off a multitude of zombified prisoners and guards trapped on the island with them. Additionally, if a player becomes an unfortunate victim, “Mob of the Dead’s” new feature known as “Purgatory” sends players into the afterlife. This new twist on Zombies gameplay is ripe with its own set of objectives, and offers fans a truly new and unique experience.
Xbox 360®, PlayStation® 3 & PC: Available Now
First DLC Pack: ‘Revolution’
AVAILABLE NOW ON XBOX 360, PS3, & PC
- Multiplayer Maps:
- Downhill - Set in the ski country of the French Alps, where players fight their way down the slopes and through a ski lodge, while avoiding the moving hazards of the mountain’s gondola system.
- Hydro - Opponents must dodge the floodwaters in “Hydro” as they contend for dominance of this Pakistani hydroelectric dam facility, filled with treacherous spillways.
- Mirage - A dilapidated luxury resort, ravaged by a catastrophic sandstorm, where a range of long distance and close-quarters combat will mix up the action for all play styles
- Grind – Transports players to the historic birthplace of skateboarding, where they will battle it out through the ramps and half-pipes of this massive, epic skate park in a multiplayer environment comprised of unique curved architecture, requiring players to adapt and learn new ways to take cover.
- Die Rise – Co Op Map – Overcome a zombie infestation inside a series of collapsed skyscrapers towering over the remains of an obliterated Chinese city. In this new and original Zombies map, players will wield powerful, upgradable Wonder Weaponry as well as combine new buildable devices to fight a relentless army of the undead throughout Escher-esque sceneries over a deep and perilous chasm.
- Turned – Game Mode - In this new game mode, run and wreak havoc as a zombie, trying to kill the lone human in the map. Once you successfully kill the human, you respawn as the lone human. You only get points when you’re the human, so it’s important you fend off the hoard of zombies (i.e. the other players) for as long as possible.
- Weapon DLC for MP:
- Peacekeeper SMG - This powerful SMG, accompanied by its own set of weapon challenges for additional XP, is unlocked to all Call of Duty®: Black Ops 2 fans that pick-up Revolution or the Season Pass.
Xbox 360®, PlayStation® 3, and PC: Available Now
Activision has announced the addition of Micro Items to Black Ops 2. These items are completely optional and are available for purchase.
Preorder Call of Duty: Ghosts to get the Ghosts Personalization Pack in Black Ops 2 on Xbox 360 and PS3.
- Personalization Packs (each pack costs 160 MSP or $1.99)
6 new camos available now on Xbox 360 and available August 22nd on PS3/PC:
- Pack a Punch
- Desert Coyote
- Cyborg (available now on Xbox 360. PS3, and PC)
- Dragon (available now on Xbox 360 and PS3)
- Paladin (available now on PC only)
- Jungle Warfare
- Party Rock
- Dia de los Muertos
Each themed pack contains one unique weapon camo, three uniquely-shaped reticles, and an all-new themed Calling Card by which your enemies can remember you.
- Extra Slots Pack (costs 160 MSP or $1.99):
The Extra Slots Pack increases the number of customizable Create-A-Class slots to 10 sets of 5 slots and significantly expands media storage capacity, allowing players to archive 20 more emblems, 32 more films and 40 more screenshots
- Flags of the World Calling Card
- North American (80 MSP) ($0.99)
- South American (80 MSP) ($0.99)
- European (80 MSP) ($0.99)
- Asian (80 MSP) ($0.99)
- African (80 MSP) ($0.99)
Show your national pride with a Flags of the World Calling Card Pack, which includes national flag-themed Calling Cards from countries located in this region.
Nuketown 2025 Multiplayer Map
A vision of the future comes to life, now available to everyone for FREE. Up until now, it was an exclusive bonus map only available to fans that purchased the game at launch.
AVAILABLE NOW for FREE for Xbox 360, PS3, & PC
Nuketown Zombies Map
All Zombies fans can now get their fix with the Nuketown Zombies map. If you’re familiar with the events of ‘Moon’, you’re ready for the fiction of Nuketown Zombies. Previously only available in the Call of Duty®: Black Ops 2 Collectors Editions and Season Pass.
AVAILABLE NOW for 400 MSP on Xbox 360, and for $4.99 on PS3/PC
Note: If you own the Season Pass, Nuketown Zombies is available now for download for free.