Activision has been promoting the Call of Duty: Ghosts engine as a...
Magazine Scans of Black Ops 2 from OXM -UPDATE
Updated: May 17, 2012
This months Official Xbox Magazine has revealed 2 new images of the “US Secret Service” faction as seen above.
Summary of the Details in the article:
- Multiplayer details are still limited. Set in 2025 only. Made for all players.
- Game runs at 60 Framers Per Second
- “The game’s bible is Wired for War by P. W. Singer”
- (re)Confirms Campaign is both old times and near future
- MP- “Looking at every system and really innovating on that gameplay mode that I am looking forward to talk about later”
- CLAW is a “futuristic enemy “
- Talks about Overwatch mode – “live, tactical overview of the map”
- One mission takes place right outside of the E3 area
- Map/Mission shown to OXM was in Keppel Terminal at the Port of Singapore
- Mason is on the US President Security Detail
- Menedez has full control of automated fleet
- President needs to be evacuated
- Look through walls w/ certain scopes
- There will be flashbacks to the 1980s as Woods recalls his maneuvers with Alex Mason
- Lt. Col. Oliver North is helping Treyarch w/ Black Ops 2.
- 2 MP Maps confirmed so far: “Aftermath” [takes place in LA] & “Socotra Island” [takes place in Yemen]
- Heavy focus on lighting of MP Maps